Jennatx23 awful session

Did she know your "condition' before coming over? You may have thrown her a curve ball on what SHE was expecting.
She picked up the phone, agreed to the services being requested and at that point in time she could have determined that the client was under the influence of alcohol and made the decision to bail out - in an appropriate manner to avoid NCNS - but she didn't and decided to show up for work. The client is expecting what he requested but the provider changes the order, which is unsatisfactory to the client. Is the client supposed to be happy with that??? Maybe this is the type of behaviour most hobbyists expect from CL or BP, but not from a lady that is a member of ECCIE.
Sixx, you should have kept your cash. That is my opinion.

She agreed to one thing and didn't deliver, you don't pay.

Emily, where did you dance?
Well I guess the bottom line here is..... we have a tipsy horny hobby Bro that only had BJ money, call a provider with mixed reviews real late at night and HOPES she can get his johnson up and to take him to the Promised Land and drop a load......what could possibly go wrong here??!! Sixx just chalk it up as part of the hobby experience and your thread did give some of us a chuckle for the day. If we ever all get together to have a beer or two,this is one story that I want to hear you tell.
Saying you have access to the girltalk is not right .. I never said I was friends with a mod... I said I would report you to the mods. Everyone have a good night Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Damn Sixx, you have access to girltalk?

You been holdin out on us.........

That's funny, Sixx in the ladies room.....I think not!
I don't dance! Except naked in my room when no one is watching! LOL. I just went there to talk and drink and feel really unsexy cuz I was fully clothed and wearing freaking Crocs and everyone around me was all glammed up and mostly naked.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
i had planned to see her a couple of times but it fell through. i decide to see her tonight and i was feeling very tipsy and thought it might not be a good idea to see her b/c i cannot cum from just french and do not have the funds for FS on me without going to the ATM which im not going to do when im tipsy. Originally Posted by sixxbach
You were no condition to proceed with that visit.

Seeing a lady in an inebriated state is a disaster waiting to happen and that is exactly what happened to you.

You should have known better.

And Jenna...

You also should have known better than to see an inebriated client.

Sorry guys, but this incident has stupid mistake written all over it.
I don't dance! Except naked in my room when no one is watching! LOL. I just went there to talk and drink and feel really unsexy cuz I was fully clothed and wearing freaking Crocs and everyone around me was all glammed up and mostly naked. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
I hear you are a cool chick. You can dance for me anytime!
originally posted by Mokoa

You were no condition to proceed with that visit.

Seeing a lady in an inebriated state is a disaster waiting to happen and that is exactly what happened to you.

You should have known better.

And Jenna...

You also should have known better than to see an inebriated client.

Sorry guys, but this incident has stupid mistake written all over it.

I have to respectfully disagree. In my state, I still was not rude to her, and I did not ask for my money back. I have to almost think that she had decided on the way to my place that she was going to go ahead and do CBJ.Why would a gal bring a condom to a BBBJ session to begin with??? I washed the privates so that was not an issue. I have never had someone go back on their word of doing BBBJ and opting for CBJ. I have had a CBJ provider recently but I agreed to that BEFORE I booked.

I can honestly say that had she did the BBBJ and I could not get it up, I would not have been upset. I had a session with a recently retired gal and did not cum and I was not upset. That was on ME. She did the session that we agreed to and I could not keep it up. This was a case of not honoring our agreement and coming in with a shitty attitude. Try having a session with someone who does not even give you a little hug, smile once, or rolls her eyes more than one time. That is a wood killer for some alcohol or not
I don't think you should have gone through with it, but I also dont think you should have paid. My .02.
originally posted by sacker
I also dont think you should have paid. My .02.

i can see that POV but sometimes its not about the money.... I can't believe I just typed that lol.... anyway...... I did not want it to come back on me or have some WK say how could I not pay... forget that. Keep the money. Its the principle that counts. I am pretty sure someone who may have been on the fence about seeing her might rethink and I have mentally already been paid back!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I have to respectfully disagree. In my state, I still was not rude to her, and I did not ask for my money back. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Respectfully, that is irrelevant. Your state that you described as "very tipsy," tainted the visit from the very beginning.

I will put up your own words again...

I am too sleepy, to go into detail at the moment but this gal is terrible. i had planned to see her a couple of times but it fell through. i decide to see her tonight and i was feeling very tipsy and thought it might not be a good idea to see her b/c i cannot cum from just french and do not have the funds for FS on me without going to the ATM which im not going to do when im tipsy. Originally Posted by sixxbach
The bold and italicized emphasis is mine but there it is.

By your own admission, You state that the visit in the condition you were in at the time was not a good idea. Yet, you go ahead with the visit anyway and then get upset at it's result??

Please...

What happened during the visit makes no difference. The visit should have never taken place.

There is a saying that ninety percent of our misery is of our own making. This incident is a glaring example.
originally posted by Mokoa
By your own admission, You state that the visit in the condition you were in at the time was not a good idea. Yet, you go ahead with the visit anyway and then get upset at it's result??

Please...

What happened during the visit makes no difference. The visit should have never taken place.

The result I was upset with was the changing of service. Whether or not, I could keep it up is neither here nor there. Had I had a limp dick during BBBJ, I can deal with that. Its still might feel a little good. But, to do something that was not agreed upon was not cool.

Since it does not matter what happened during the visit, it would have been ok if i was so tipsy that I shorted her half the money or refused to pay and she would have posted an alert on me, it would not have mattered? I would have reasonable doing that?

I think alcohol and the hobby are intertwined. I can easily count on more than one hand how many times I smelled alcohol breath on a gal. Nothing that made me gag or someone who was sloppy drunk (which I was not either). I guess those sessions should not have happened because of what could happen? I think its more the case of someone not really even wanting to be there before they walked in the door.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Justify it all you want.

It does not excuse your irresponsible decision to see a lady when you were not sober.
Sir Hardin Thicke and everyone else who responded to this post:

There's three sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth. Unless any of you were in the room while this happened, you have no room to judge or make comments based upon what one person in this horror story has said. I'm not sticking up for either of them, but this should NEVER have been brought to the board. Although some of you may feel different and thank him for doing so. But, as we all know when drunk or tipsy, we make bad decisions and may not remember everything that happened. We think we remember every bit of it, but we don't.

Sixx, if you knew weren't going to be able to finish, you should never had called a provider.

Jenna, once you got there and knew he was drunk, you should've left and asked for a travel fee, but only if you didn't know he was drunk during the first phone call.

This is the main reason why I never see guys who are drunk. It never turns out good for either party.
Ms. Elena
but this should NEVER have been brought to the board.

Say what you will and anyone else. I only brought this up because she said that if I thought of bashing her, she is friends with a mod. What the heck else is she implying? That I better not say anything because it won't matter. Threats of anyone kind are not kosher in hobbyland IMO. I have NEVER threatned anyone with not saying a word about an encounter with me. I have been in the P4P game for a decade and a half now. I have NO reason to lie. I am not trying to save business. If someone does not want to see me now, what can I do? I have over 20 ok's on P411. I am willing to bet there is not one person who could complain about me BCD. I have never been denied an OK.

Ms. Elena, you also did not pay attention to what I have posted. I have stated many times, that she knew my state BEFORE she came over. I text her that and told her over the phone PRIOR to her arrival. Goodness, I must be the only one client and provider who has had some things to drink prior to a session. I could have easily have omitted that I had been drinking from this alert. But, I am a straight up person and KNOW I was not in the wrong.