Whats your favorite dog?

Cairn Terriers for me.
TopCat
I'm partial to any dog that doesn't bark, poop, pee in, or chew on stuff in the house.
SKF,
No, im not ghetto.. I do walk my babies but my pants dont hang to ground, showing my panties.. LOL
I thinck it would be better if you didn't wear any panties.............that will show them...........I'm just saying.
I thinck it would be better if you didn't wear any panties.............that will show them...........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
LOL I get what youre saying.. Im jus saying..
SKF,
No, im not ghetto.. I do walk my babies but my pants dont hang to ground, showing my panties.. LOL Originally Posted by hollyofhouston

Fawkin shit! I was about to ask what park you walked them at too! . . . . do you at least wear short shorts? daisy duke?
Fawkin shit! I was about to ask what park you walked them at too! . . . . do you at least wear short shorts? daisy duke? Originally Posted by mojojo213
Actually i do both.... Wanna help with the dog walking hehe but you have to wear short shorts too hahaha
Whew! That was a relief to hear, Holly ain' no hood rat. Foo.

Hey, I'll walk the dogs with ya'.

I've got some of those original polyesther, NBA shorts...I thinck they were called "Nutters". They're classics and I'm talkin' Hella' SEXY!

What say?

Actually i do both.... Wanna help with the dog walking hehe but you have to wear short shorts too hahaha Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Well my legs do need a tan anyways? . . . . . just make sure its not Montrose were going to!
Hot Dogs with mustard
Pit Bulls... Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Do you know the difference between a pit bull and other dogs?

When a pitbull humps your leg... you let him finish...

In my life there have been women and there have been dogs ... no matter what time I got home or what shape I was in.. The dog was always glad to see me...
SOOO true TMFT...
dearhunter, I might have just gotten a Chihuahua.
I have a Mini Schnauzer named Pepper. She is the 3rd Schnauzer I've had in my life. Schnauzers have big personalities, love attention and kids. They're very lovable. She is Ms. Social Butterfly and is irresistably cute and loved by all.

I also have 2 cats - Ginger (Chocolate Tonkinese), the reigning Queen and JackieClover (black Siamese), the lipstick kitty. Together, the 3 are known as the Spice Girls. Originally Posted by Meeshee
Nice photos Meeshee,, If I was not getting out of the biz,, I would have called you by now,, I enjoy your emails btw.

Okay I just have to say,, I love "The Dog Whisperer" that show is a trip..
Gotta Love the Norwegian Elk Hounds................