Encounter Disappointed experience with victoria of houstonk

One thing Victoria did not tell the truth. She never texted me once I got there. I can upload the screenshot of text communication if needed. The last text I got from her is instruction to her neighborhood.
One thing Victoria did not tell the truth. She never texted me once I got there. I can upload the screenshot of text communication if needed. The last text I got from her is instruction to her neighborhood. Originally Posted by samhobby0814
At least you didn't waste any donation on a subpar provider that doesn't offer a good menu. Good luck.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-27-2018, 08:29 PM
One thing Victoria did not tell the truth. She never texted me once I got there. I can upload the screenshot of text communication if needed. The last text I got from her is instruction to her neighborhood. Originally Posted by samhobby0814
i would advise you to hold the screenshot sir..
Move on Sam
i would advise you to hold the screenshot sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I will not post the screenshot here. I just want let people see who is lying. I respect privacy of everyone including Victoria’s. Simply move on and find a better provider.
i would advise you to hold the screenshot sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I will not post the screenshot here. I just want let people see who is lying. I respect privacy of everyone including Victoria’s. Simply move on and find a better provider.