Tara Evans thinks waaaay too much of herself

I haven't seen her in a while, but I always had a great time with her ! Never had any problems and I look forward to checking out those new additions !!
These threads are stupid!!!!! I have seen Tara many times and she is very sweet and very hottttt!!!!
I happen to like tara. I think she is sweet. She keeps me laughing at times on the post she makes. I know she has to have line outside her door lol.
HaHaHa, when will some people learn?
Tara is a reflection of yourself. Be cool and she's cool. Be foolish and she'll call you out every time.

I've seen her and....well, I'm cool - So we had a great time every time.
My best advice is twofold.
(1) Be Cool
(2) Schedule your time right after her workout - She's super horny then, lol
Tara is a reflection of yourself. Be cool and she's cool. Be foolish and she'll call you out every time.

(1) Be Cool
(2) Schedule your time right after her workout - She's super horny then, lol Originally Posted by daggajones
Lmao!!!!
Tara is always sweet to me and an awesome play mate!!!
Treat her with respect and you might have the chance of fining out how lovely she is both inside and out!
These threads are stupid!!!!! I have seen Tara many times and she is very sweet and very hottttt!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Rofl calm down there turbo.
Tara has been nice to me every time I have contacted her. We have not yet met, but each of the three times I have inquired about a session, she answered quick and polite?

I am not sure whos done what here, but if I had to guess, based on MY experience with Tara, I think this gentleman needs to take a week away from the boards, do something to drum up 300+ bucks to meet the quality of girl hed like to hang out with, or settle for one of the many happy to provide for much less.

Some girls work harder than others at this 'job'. Originally Posted by Redryder891
You won't ruin Tara's career.

Sounds like you both would be better off by putting each other on ignore. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Haters make you famous!!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Wow well all I will say is that I have never met Tara but she is pretty cool as fuck to me, I like women that's feisty and don't take any bull shit from no one including my ass lol.

I will say to the op that your title of this thread is ridiculous, you said she thinks wayyyyyyy to much of her self, well dude does she suppose to think less of her damn self. The shit is called self esteem not your esteem or their esteem lol just saying, but T let him have his this thread all to himself your sexy ass want be losing no clients, not real ones anyway.

Originally Posted by suiram77
100 percent agree with that J J Originally Posted by suiram77
These threads are stupid!!!!! I have seen Tara many times and she is very sweet and very hottttt!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I haven't seen her in a while, but I always had a great time with her ! Never had any problems and I look forward to checking out those new additions !! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
I happen to like tara. I think she is sweet. She keeps me laughing at times on the post she makes. I know she has to have line outside her door lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

(1) Be Cool
(2) Schedule your time right after her workout - She's super horny then, lol Originally Posted by daggajones
Tara is always sweet to me and an awesome play mate!!!
Treat her with respect and you might have the chance of fining out how lovely she is both inside and out! Originally Posted by verygood69
Yall are the best!
She did the same thing to me. I guess she has a reputation for a reason. It's a big hobby world, don't worry about it.
Personally I think that Tara comes across as a very professional individual. Would enjoy having the opportunity to spend time together.
If you call and text a woman many times trying to get a date, that woman is going to think your a pyscho and not want to see you. Live and learn. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Let me guess she let you log into her account so you can see the actual evidence? Or is your nose up her ass like usual. This coming from a guy who let her log into his account.
Personally I think that Tara comes across as a very professional individual. Would enjoy having the opportunity to spend time together. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Awww Thanks Cowboy
Grudge sex is the best sex. You two should go for it, sounds like everyone needs to get laid.
Tara runs a very tight ship. She is a legitmate business woman and has no time for nonsense. If your trying to ruin her, it's impossible because she has a huge Tara Army that's loyal to her.
Dont know either the OP or who he's complaining about but the responses in this thread is why these types of thread complaints will never work because guys who can't get top notch pussy in the real world will always come to the rescue whether proven right or obviously wrong. It doesn't matter when you're paying for pussy.