Being too nice

This is true class right here. Obviously you don't like her, why don't you shut up and ignore her posts? Originally Posted by gt27
+1
Worked hard for you name? Aren't you the girl that was doing bareback threesomes with Vi? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh shit. Dayum
  • IMN2U
  • 04-12-2017, 03:46 PM
It has been too long since I saw SP. But the lady I last saw was lots of fun, beautiful, sexy, great to talk with, overall a very sweet and kind person. I am sorry to read others do not share my opinions.

As far as the guy NCNS after all the work you went thru to arrange a double I have the following suggestions of what you might have done:
1. text him to say you hope he is all right and he had a good reason for the NCNS
2. tell him you hope to see him again soon, never burn bridges
3. as soon as you knew he was a NCNS you start messaging everyone you know and offering them a spur of the moment dbl at a special price

Of the many times I visited SP there was one really fun night.
I walked into the room and she said "I'm starved, I ordered us pizza, it will be here any minute. I'm paying."
5 minutes later the pizza arrived, we sat and ate, drank, watched TV, talked, then had a wonderful time together.

I only have positive things to say about SP and wish her all the best. Originally Posted by dallaswill
I agree. SP does her very best, has a big heart, and generally cares.

I was set to see her under my previous handle, but she got busy with RW stuff and NCed me. She was very apologetic about it too. I didnt reschedule. I am over it and would gladly try to set something up with her again if she PMed me.

Hey Ms. Platinum, wanna play?