Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

I'm no fan of Matt Gaetz.

But American obsession with gotcha news, especially sex news, is just ridiculous. They even tried some stories on the first George Bush.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-06-2021, 09:38 AM
I'm no fan of Matt Gaetz.

But American obsession with gotcha news, especially sex news, is just ridiculous. They even tried some stories on thst George Bush. Originally Posted by VitaMan
ya but pols know this. so why run the risk? doesnt add up.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-07-2021, 12:02 PM
Tabloid Journalism
  • pxmcc
  • 04-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Tabloid Journalism Originally Posted by boardman
well considering it was published in The National Enquirer, you may have a valid point. oh wait..
Almost all the outlets have resorted to tabloid journalism. Truth doesn't sell, sensationalism sells.
Ratings are more important than integrity.

Look at what 60 minutes ran last weekend about DeSantis.

When you see shit like that going on from what was one of the most respected TV "news" magazines it becomes more and more difficult to put any trust into anything you read, see or hear from any outlet.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-08-2021, 07:13 AM
Almost all the outlets have resorted to tabloid journalism. Truth doesn't sell, sensationalism sells.

When you see shit like that going on from what was one of the most respected TV "news" magazines it becomes more and more difficult to put any trust into anything you read, see or hear from any outlet. Originally Posted by boardman
but you trust and believe trump?

When you see shit like that going on from what was one of the most respected TV "news" magazines it becomes more and more difficult to put any trust into anything you read, see or hear from any outlet. Originally Posted by boardman

Can you blame them...to what degree...they are trying to find a way to survive.
but you trust and believe trump? Originally Posted by pxmcc
You don’t?.....China aside.....The current border situation alone should remove all doubt.....
Biden is an old senile dumb ass, the worst president we’ve ever had in our entire history!

Not that anyone cares just my two cents!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-08-2021, 08:12 PM
You don’t?.....China aside.....The current border situation alone should remove all doubt..... Originally Posted by Russ38
China aside? "Well other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

There are too many Trump gems on this site of Congressman Doggett-all able to be verified and falsified-for me to pick just one:

https://doggett.house.gov/media-cent...irus-responses

Trump woulda told Hawaii, "Bummer about that whole Pearl Harbor thing, but this looks like mainly a Hawaii problem, and we're pretty busy over here in DC with more important stuff.."
  • pxmcc
  • 04-08-2021, 08:47 PM
this stuff is getting to be just straight up comical..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gaetz-pai...233956981.html
Trump woulda told Hawaii, "Bummer about that whole Pearl Harbor thing, but this looks like mainly a Hawaii problem, and we're pretty busy over here in DC with more important stuff.." Originally Posted by pxmcc
How would you know?
this stuff is getting to be just straight up comical..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gaetz-pai...233956981.html Originally Posted by pxmcc
You're getting straight up comical. I read this link. Greenberg is the one in trouble. Gaetz's "trouble" is guilt mainly by association.

The investigation's been going on for over 6 months and this is the best they can do? You can do? The NYT is a joke.

Why aren't you all over Deshaun Watson or the twenty women that accused him of "sexual misconduct?" Seems there is more evidence available for those charges. You just have TDS.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-09-2021, 09:01 AM
How would you know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because his response to a worldwide pandemic was to tell the states they're on their own.

You're getting straight up comical. I read this link. Greenberg is the one in trouble. Gaetz's "trouble" is guilt mainly by association. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Greenberg is about to flip. Gaetz has big problems.

The investigation's been going on for over 6 months and this is the best they can do? You can do? The NYT is a joke. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The FBI and the DOJ don't run their mouths like Gaetz. He's in a world of trouble.

Why aren't you all over Deshaun Watson or the twenty women that accused him of "sexual misconduct?" Seems there is more evidence available for those charges. You just have TDS. Originally Posted by gnadfly
i dont have an opinion yet. could be a money scam or could be legit. i do know you don't fuck with LMTs unless she gives you a clear sign that's she's down for frolic. everyone in the hobby should know that.

by the way, this thread is about Gaetz, not Trump. but the orange clown's defense of Gaetz was weak at best.