Exactly what is SS?

I thought SS was meant as in "short stop", like in baseball. Talk about living under a rock
Analeese, See #4 above and your response to that post in coed, my suggestion.
Analeese, See #4 above and your response to that post in coed, my suggestion. Originally Posted by TxTraveler
Thanks I'll look into that
No you won't.
Analeese, See #4 above and your response to that post in coed, my suggestion. Originally Posted by TxTraveler
There are providers here who give really good ss like in the video, but none of them that I know of post regularly in co-ed. You'd be better off asking about this in the men's lounge.
No you won't. Originally Posted by pyramider

How'd you know? Lol
Exactly...and that's why I learned every guy trying to get SS..has an alterior motive to try and raw dog you or get bbfs...fuck that.. I have a hard enough time letting a civilian get my pussy bare..definitely not gonna happen with a lying disrespectful stranger Originally Posted by Analeese

Plus one. I've never dated a civvie that even considered the option of bare-back the first time. The second. Third and so on. The relationship would have to be serious among other stipulations in typical civvie life.That is the primary reason why I am floored by the thought of bb request, to which luckily I don't receive many requests for. *Safer Sex to all !
My question is...... who will give theses amazing SS??
  • L.A.
  • 06-04-2017, 06:10 PM
My question is...... who will give theses amazing SS?? Originally Posted by verygood69
Tennessee Tootsie: there are no words to describe how great she does this.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=263459

Most of the AMP girls.

It doesn't always lead to BBFS but just the thought that it could is almost overwhelming.

Take care of yourself and do what you feel comfortable with.
Not leading to BB is fine with me!!!!
  • cyrax
  • 06-05-2017, 02:26 PM
My question is...... who will give theses amazing SS?? Originally Posted by verygood69
*Sensual*Cindy comes to my mind.
Any other recommendations?

Ladies, PM me please.
Ohhh how I love SS!!!!
Really?
I love giving very very hot SS) many of my clients just want a bare SS and cum hard!! I often cum feeling their cock rub my clit as well)))