whats more attractive to a hobbiest?

Recent pics, good reviews and no shitty cbj. Originally Posted by ZedX79
What if the CBJ isn't shitty?
For me it's pretty simple. First, I have to find you physically attractive - you don't have to be perfect, but if I'm not turned on by you, we're probably not hobbying.

Next, your business skills shouldn't make it painful to schedule with you. If I can't conveniently get an appointment with you, the rest is moot. And if your rates are out of the range I'm comfortable spending, the rest doesn't matter, either.

Once we're in the room together, I'm happy if your hygene is good, your attitude is pleasant and positive, and that you make me believe that you're truly enjoying my company. And your incall should be comfortable and clean - it doesn't have to be fancy, but if it reeks of animals or smoke, I'm probably not coming back.

Talent in the art of pleasing a man certainly doesn't hurt. But again, making me believe that for our time together there's no place else you'd rather be goes a very long way toward making me want to come back.
it's really all of the above...but social skills and good business sense are also very attractive. While external looks might attract my attention, it's usually the personality, service and menu that retains my long term business.

Unlike many of the gentleman on these board who like to sample as many women as they can I prefer to find 1-3 favorites that I spend my time with Originally Posted by bashful1
Ditto. Great answer. I will add, location, to the mix, as I do not like driving that far down to Houston. Actually, location is my first search criteria.
  • RGB93
  • 07-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I agree with Trey, I hate having to wear a gas mask, much worse then a CBJ.
OK OK... I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE .........
SINCE EVERYONE KEEPS TALKNG ABOUT THIS
"GAS MASK"

WELL I SMOKES HELLA ****!!!
& I LOVE IT
I GUESS I SHOULD WARN THE NON- SMOKERS....

I GUESS I COULD SMOKE IN MY CADDY
Not needing a gas mask is great. Originally Posted by trey
Staff Edit: References to illegal drugs are not permitted on this site, keep them off this site. - Mojo
This is officially your dumbest post to date. Try to keep your drug usage and your pimp shit to yourself BS.

You were smoking ****, but you should’ a went out in the caddie, and sat by daddy.

You are a professional mess BS.

OK OK... I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE .........

SINCE EVERYONE KEEPS TALKNG ABOUT THIS
"GAS MASK"

WELL I SMOKES HELLA ****!!!
& I LOVE IT
I GUESS I SHOULD WARN THE NON- SMOKERS....

I GUESS I COULD SMOKE IN MY CADDY
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

Staff Edit: Referencing to illegal drugs is not permitted on this site, that includes quoting. - Mojo
:mf r_lol:

She owes me a coke and a keyboard.. and so do you BW.

some people's kids....
What's that board rule about drug references again?....smmfh.
Come to Houston Brooklyn...you can do whatever you want in my apartment while we're fucking sweetie.
According to her last ad she's still here.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=Brooklyn

Go getcha some.
  • linux
  • 07-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Damn I might need to PM Brooklyn.
Hooking....smoking....pot calling the kettle black?
in houston babe

Come to Houston Brooklyn...you can do whatever you want in my apartment while we're fucking sweetie. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
yea ... you just might

Damn I might need to PM Brooklyn. Originally Posted by linux

if you dont wont to know whats going on with me ...
i would suggest stay off my ish!!!

sorry let me explain...
simply it means stay off my threads/post
fyi i do not give a **** about what you have to say
keep it to yourself
gracias

This is officially your dumbest post to date. Try to keep your drug usage and your pimp shit to yourself BS. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

You were smoking ****, but you should’ a went out in the caddie, and sat by daddy.

You are a professional mess BS. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild