Party is Over

Kayla will be around long after your rotting stinking carcass gets torched. Simple as that... see ya... she is ready Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Let me guess you and Kayla are going to take up arms and go running around shooting anyone who looks like a liberal. What a plan
WTF.......

I don't know what it is that makes you so stupid but it sure works.
Kayla will be around long after your rotting stinking carcass gets torched. Simple as that... see ya... she is ready Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just what America needs a crazed Slunt and a drooling retard running around shooting liberals. ,

Only on ECCIE. When intelligence always comes ... Prematurely.
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 11:38 AM
WTF.......

I don't know what it is that makes you so stupid but it sure works. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

prolly reading your offerings on the board ..
Just what America needs a crazed Slunt and a drooling retard running around shooting liberals. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, someone needs to do it! At least those two can get away with it. And you just helped them out by corroborating their claims of temporary insanity and mental incompetence. Maybe you are the stupid one.
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Well, someone needs to do it! At least those two can get away with it. And you just helped them out by corroborating their claims of temporary insanity and mental incompetence. Maybe you are the stupid one. Originally Posted by lustylad
someone needs to shoot people ?

that's certainly corroborating your sanity, and mental competence.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2014, 12:37 PM
WTF.......

I don't know what it is that makes you so stupid but it sure works. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I read to many of your posts...
Did you understand wtf you read? The Heritage Foundation got half of wtf it wanted in the bill and still demanded a no vote! They did not get wtf they wanted in terms of the no vote. That is wtf the NYT's was talking about.

... Originally Posted by WTF
Evidently you don't. They got half of what they wanted. Now if they didn't get anything they wanted and the NYT was heralding the TEA Party's death I would say their conclusion was justified. But it is not. It looks like some of the TEA party values are just being incorporated into the politics. More wishful thinking by the NYT and WTF.

Question: Did the EMERGENCY unemployment benefits get another extension? Was it paid for?
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2014, 11:34 AM
opposed to getting exactly what they wanted is a decline ... take the government shutdown for instance... Teaturds got exactly what they wanted.

Orangeface led the republicans out from under the spell, and gave the Tea kids a gum drop to make them happy
OK sooooo no, we can't work it out. OK I can jump in.

Louie or whatever, nevermind, i'd rather plan my next shit.

CJ7 isn't wrong. The Tea Party and the Republican party DO NOT agree... on just about anything. I kinda hate the fact that "Tea Party" is the label given to anyone that isn't a republican but really hates Obama. Really? That's like saying it's all Pot's fault your kid is a fuck up.

Providers don't really know it because most of us are complete idiots, but we are the most free folks in America. I do very well having the government OUT of my business. I have my gun and a fucking license that I think is unconstitutional, I can defend myself. I can support myself. I don't need all these regulations. I dont' need a government nanny teet in my mouth.... apparently some of you guys have some mommy issues and can't do your own shit without the nanny state. Hey if you're disabled and very sick, very old, or very young, I have no, zero, zip issue with handups. If you are my age, get your ass off the couch and go create something. I did, and I know I'm not the smartest person in this room. Success only comes from freedom, and we aint got freedom anymore.

Oh btw since it's going through congress that slandering islam will be a punishable crime.... FUCK YOU MUHAMIDPORKRINE AND YOUR VILE PEDOPHILIA CULT. COME AND GET ME YOU FUCKERS.

It's been a kick ass day. Later folks. Time for school.
OK sooooo no, we can't work it out. OK I can jump in.

Louie or whatever, nevermind, i'd rather plan my next shit.

CJ7 isn't wrong. The Tea Party and the Republican party DO NOT agree... on just about anything. I kinda hate the fact that "Tea Party" is the label given to anyone that isn't a republican but really hates Obama. Really? That's like saying it's all Pot's fault your kid is a fuck up.

Providers don't really know it because most of us are complete idiots, but we are the most free folks in America. I do very well having the government OUT of my business. I have my gun and a fucking license that I think is unconstitutional, I can defend myself. I can support myself. I don't need all these regulations. I dont' need a government nanny teet in my mouth.... apparently some of you guys have some mommy issues and can't do your own shit without the nanny state. Hey if you're disabled and very sick, very old, or very young, I have no, zero, zip issue with handups. If you are my age, get your ass off the couch and go create something. I did, and I know I'm not the smartest person in this room. Success only comes from freedom, and we aint got freedom anymore.

Oh btw since it's going through congress that slandering islam will be a punishable crime.... FUCK YOU MUHAMIDPORKRINE AND YOUR VILE PEDOPHILIA CULT. COME AND GET ME YOU FUCKERS.

It's been a kick ass day. Later folks. Time for school. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
NOW WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT? Menopausal hooker rage, coupled with RWW hatred.

Guess what, HK? You have set a new standard for SLUNTINESS! Only people who are coming to get you are the CPS cops or the (forbidden topic)arcs.

STFU and move to Russia. anti-American dick warmer.
Guess what, HK? You have set a new standard for SLUNTINESS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
??? Who is HK? Hong Kong? Hershey Kisses? Hello Kitty?
??? Who is HK? Hong Kong? Hershey Kisses? Hello Kitty? Originally Posted by lustylad
HK = Hating Kayla.