Pegging!

I absolutely want to get into pegging! I'm still looking for a plus-sized harness with good reviews. Can anyone give me some recommendations?
These are awesome...I even have a larger sized pair so my gents with ED can wear them to fuck ME!!

https://rodeoh.ecwid.com/#!/Green-Br...egory=20422306

Oh, that's PERFECT! And a great idea for the guys, too. You're such a wonderful resource, Dallas. Thank you!
they have briefs/underwear/panties & thongs
I luv pegging....especially when I can "milk the bull" while the gent is bent over!
{Mike getv readybaby! wink/wink}

And dirty talk is key to build a climax like none other!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Trust me... she knows of what she speaks,,, it just too bad I don't get to see her more often....
THOSE ARE SEXY MISS Z!!!

I think that we would make a great doubles team. I'd love to find out the next time that you're in New Orleans Miss Dallas.
Can strap on cocks like those shoot 'cum'? I don't like to be dicked but love to suck and swallow a load even if it's a sexy lady with pseudo jizz!
I always wanted to wear strap on someone gave me blowjob.
I always wanted to wear strap on someone gave me blowjob. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Alas, too many miles separate us!
These are awesome...I even have a larger sized pair so my gents with ED can wear them to fuck ME!!

https://rodeoh.ecwid.com/#!/Green-Br...egory=20422306

Show picture.Since you're begging.
Can strap on cocks like those shoot 'cum'? I don't like to be dicked but love to suck and swallow a load even if it's a sexy lady with pseudo jizz! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Yes, some can! Here is a screen grab of me shooting my load out of a Semenette dildo. Its a sneak peek from a video I'm about to release...

• RAMP
  • 11-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Yes, some can! Here is a screen grab of me shooting my load out of a Semenette dildo. Its a sneak peek from a video I'm about to release...

Originally Posted by ToriValentine

I dream of the day when a women like this has a nice permanent apartment incall in North Dallas...
I dream of the day when a women like this has a nice permanent apartment incall in North Dallas... Originally Posted by RAMP
Or South Claremore, OK!
Definitely on my list....
Tori, your such a kinkster.