Any cool or unusual Thanksgiving stories for this year???

• Sami
  • 12-02-2013, 04:24 PM
I had a awesome Thanksgiving, I had my place full of my little family, several wonderful provider friends. We had a spread off the chart. It was one I will always remember.. I don't know the last time I laughed so hard. 5 providers in one place..Whewww
I ate at the Keg for thanksgiving.... it was good.... but overpriced.....
I am going to set up appointments with both Tara and Jessica and take pics with them wearing my EAGLES jersey!!! Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
Ummmm Negative ghostwriter!!!
Ummmm Negative ghostwriter!!! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
I was going to tell him that there is no way Jessica would ever wear that putrid Eagles jersey after what Buddy Ryan and Randell Carmicheal did to Tom Landry. These colors don't run, do they Jessica?? LMFAO!!
I was going to tell him that there is no way Jessica would ever wear that putrid Eagles jersey after what Buddy Ryan and Randell Carmicheal did to Tom Landry. These colors don't run, do they Jessica?? LMFAO!! Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
LMFAO!! Well said babe. You know me too well!
C'mon!!!!
All I want for Christmas is Jessica wearing nothing but my Eagles jersey.
Are you gonna deny me an opportunity to spend some time with you Jessica?
C'mon!!!!
All I want for Christmas is Jessica wearing nothing but my Eagles jersey.
Are you gonna deny me an opportunity to spend some time with you Jessica? Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
Absolutely not! Why don't you wear my Dallas Cowboys jersey first? Or we can make this shit Interesting. Want to make a bet? I say whoever wins this last game has to wear the other ones jersey AND gets a picture of it. (No face shot) You scared???
Absolutely not! Why don't you wear my Dallas Cowboys jersey first? Or we can make this shit Interesting. Want to make a bet? I say whoever wins this last game has to wear the other ones jersey AND gets a picture of it. (No face shot) You scared??? Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
A hot lady talking major shit to an Eagles fan - I may be in love...that's some serious aphrodisiac there!!!
I am definitely down for that bet!!!
We are both 7-5 and both fighting for the NFC East.
Loser has to wear the winners jersey!!!
I have no cool story for thanksgiving just a new baby girl.

Now I want to make Christmas one to remember.... Look.in ISOs.
I have no cool story for thanksgiving just a new baby girl.

Now I want to make Christmas one to remember.... Look.in ISOs. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Awwww congrats!!!!!!
I am definitely down for that bet!!!
We are both 7-5 and both fighting for the NFC East.
Loser has to wear the winners jersey!!! Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
It's a bet!!! I'm not scared!
A hot lady talking major shit to an Eagles fan - I may be in love...that's some serious aphrodisiac there!!! Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Lmao. Why thank you. You better be routing for the cowboys and ME.
When the Eagles win, can we end the evening with a hot session together or is that asking to much?
LOL!!!
When the Eagles win, can we end the evening with a hot session together or is that asking to much?
LOL!!! Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
Damn guess u miss out. Ill be seeing u but only in my jersey.