Costumes?

I HAVE SOOOO MANY COSTUMES !!! I LOVE THAT SHIT !!! I HAVE = " SEXY CORN ON THE COB " (( WHICH I WORE LAST HALLOWEEN IN IOWA )) ... " SCHOOL GIRL " ... " NURSE " ... " WATERMELON " ... " CHARMS BLOW POP LOLLIPOP " ... " BANANA PEEL " ... " SPERAMINT GUM " ...!!! A FRIEND OF MINE IN FLORIDA JUST QUIT WORKING IN A COSTUME STORE !!! HE GAVE ME A CRAZY COSTUME STASH ,,, INCLUDING " LION TAMER " ..." EMS WORKER " ... AND MORE !!! Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim

Damn lol... Some of those are wild... Ems worker would be pretty cool... I can think of plenty of scenarios for that one...
  • tzv13
  • 05-25-2015, 03:10 PM
I HAVE SOOOO MANY COSTUMES !!! I LOVE THAT SHIT !!! I HAVE = " SEXY CORN ON THE COB " (( WHICH I WORE LAST HALLOWEEN IN IOWA )) ... " SCHOOL GIRL " ... " NURSE " ... " WATERMELON " ... " CHARMS BLOW POP LOLLIPOP " ... " BANANA PEEL " ... " SPERAMINT GUM " ...!!! A FRIEND OF MINE IN FLORIDA JUST QUIT WORKING IN A COSTUME STORE !!! HE GAVE ME A CRAZY COSTUME STASH ,,, INCLUDING " LION TAMER " ..." EMS WORKER " ... AND MORE !!! Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
Crotchless Corn on the cob?
  • tzv13
  • 05-25-2015, 03:11 PM
Damn lol... Some of those are wild... Ems worker would be pretty cool... I can think of plenty of scenarios for that one... Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
I can think of tons of sexy EMS worker scenarios as well.
I can think of tons of sexy EMS worker scenarios as well. Originally Posted by tzv13
Quick! He needs mouth-to-cock resuscitation!
Quick! He needs mouth-to-cock resuscitation! Originally Posted by redbeard42
How about something sci-fi involving thigh high boots, nipple clamps (on her), colored contacts, and a choker collar? Sexy alien slave girl.. omnomnomlicious
  • tzv13
  • 05-25-2015, 09:07 PM
How about something sci-fi involving thigh high boots, nipple clamps (on her), colored contacts, and a choker collar? Sexy alien slave girl.. omnomnomlicious Originally Posted by AlienLifeForm
I've done that with an ex and a lot of body paint. She was an alien and I was Captain Cock of the Starship Intercourse.
How about something sci-fi involving thigh high boots, nipple clamps (on her), colored contacts, and a choker collar? Sexy alien slave girl.. omnomnomlicious Originally Posted by AlienLifeForm
That sounds sexy... Good imagination on piecing that one together
Both of these could be fun! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
That is the sexiest french maid costume I have seen yet... Usually you see the normal cut out french maid lingerie... That is sexy and really looks like a french maid that could be cleaning up all and discovering all of your naughtiness...
Yeah. And that skirt is soooo cute!

Of course I'd like to get it on at an elegant ball, too. I bet that purple dress can hide anything!
I wish more providers would wear costumes for us even if it is schoolgirl ir sexy nurse. I want to spank the schoolgirl over my knee and play w her pussy while I spank her and rub the sting off her cheeks. So few providers willing to play
Ok; as long as there's no judging:
A PANDA!