Stormy storms back

Right. Stormy needs to be paid $ 130,000 not to disclose.......what ?... Originally Posted by VitaMan
One get's the money based on the clauses of the private NDA. One pays the substantial penalties, not just the original payment, for violating the agreement for which they received the money. I'm guessing she didn't want to pony up is all, likely because pole dancing with decades old rubber ta-tas don't pay as much as it use to.

...And the lawyer made the payment on the instructions of......who ?... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Dunno. That's covered by attorney-client privilege. And before you ask, yes, there is also Doctor-patient privilege.

...All we need left to do is add the where and the when. Forget about the how, no one want to hear that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Maybe a basic contract law course would be beneficial for you, as apposed to speaking from your sphincter.
You miss the whole thing. Stormy was paid $ 130,0000 not to disclose.....what ?

You are talking about a possible violation of an NDA. Nobody gives a shit about that.

Can you figure out who's instructions Trump's personal lawyer was following.....or is that too much for your dainty sphincter to handle at one time ?

Of course you can always check in with the Trumpeter about what he had to say about this whole business: "It's not something I'm proud of." And oddly enough, that may be the one accurate statement he has made in an entire year.
... Quit acting like a droob for half-a-mo...

Don't you believe it WOULD have already been investigated IF
it were a crime?

### Salty