Ladies with incall?

I do believe you're repeating yourself , trying to convince yourself ? You're mistaking me for someone who cares why you joined Eccie ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Lame comeback, you just sound like a dumb little bitch. Obviously she's quoting what she originally said because you fail at reading comprehension. Notice how she's emphasized the key words to help you understand.
Ash, as beautiful as you are, you do NOT have to explain yourself to anyone or need provider status to get business.

So if she was ugly, she would have explaining to do?

I have been a provider for over a year and never joined any boards and still have managed to meet some very generous clients. It is ALL about reviews baby, being a hottie helps too You will learn very soon there is a group of troublemakers on eccie you should avoid, sixxbach being one of them, like the plague.

It is no secret that I am a trouble maker. I enjoy that role and prefer to be the "bad guy" than some kiss ass. T

I was hesitant to join eccie as a result of all the drama and BS from the guys. But, I finally decided to join anonymously to interact and share my thoughts and ideas with the girls and a few gentlemen without the fear of being punished or threatened by these troublemakers. I have seen sixxbach and trust me, you are not missing much at all. Originally Posted by MISS1402
Honey, I seriously doubt we have seen each other. It's not impossible of course but something tells me you are full of it. No worries, you are the one who sucked me according to you. I have bickered back and forth with other wenches. I can at least have some respect for them because they didn't hide behind some made up handle. Put your big girl panties on and when you want to go back and forth, let me know

sixx
Lame comeback, you just sound like a dumb little bitch. Obviously she's quoting what she originally said because you fail at reading comprehension. Notice how she's emphasized the key words to help you understand. Originally Posted by Kaptain
No you're the dumb little bitch , I read it the first time and didn't give a crap , just like I don't give a crap about you ! Speaking of obvious little bitch, why don't you mind your own business ? Nobody yanked on a chain labeled ,
Kaptain Obvious's lame ass
?

Are you catching all the emphasized words ?
Lame comeback, you just sound like a dumb little bitch. Obviously she's quoting what she originally said because you fail at reading comprehension. Notice how she's emphasized the key words to help you understand. Originally Posted by Kaptain
Thank you Kaptain but, DH is facing the reality of the truth right now (you can tell by the anger and tone is his writings) and that can't be easy so, let's give the guy a break.
Keep telling yourself that , and I'll keep seeing the ladies who aren't like you ! Your reality and my reality differ severely , main difference is my reality has witnesses !
Ever notice how the ladies who say how hot and tight they are turn out to be average or fuggo's. I have no doubt that this lady?? is one of those. Who care's about it, if it had made the radar we would have hit it. I remember the last lady who was "confidential" in her postings and touting about being young and hot turned out to be a bitter lady who was not hot at all. Just someone who used to be a bbw and now was smaller. Smaller does not make you hotter, it just makes you smaller.

As mentioned by numerous guys on this board there are very few, if any, hot chicks on this board. Most range between 4-6 with a few above and many more below.
That's uncalled for, he read it fine and responded and she quoted again. You're the reason ladies like this miss can survive and even thrive in this world. You have such little self esteem that you hope any form or WK'ing and drinking of their juice will gain you favor. You're the sad sack she's talking about having disdain for. Yes she will fuck you for money ( she's a hooker, she'll fuck anyone for money) but she's right here saying she has to take 8 showers and rub bleach on herself when you leave and instead of taking offense you come beg for her approval. You are pathetic and sad and the reason prices and services are an issue. You're the client real men like myself and DH bitch about with the other guy's fucking it up for everyone. Grow a pair, have some respect for yourself.
great service = great reviews, DUH! so, stop trying to trick the girls into thinking that joining a board and having provider status and posting ads will increase their business cause it won't. Best it will do, is make them look desperate and attract cheap bastards and troublemakers fishing for bargain pussy. Originally Posted by MISS1402

Nothing against you whoever you really are but I have to call you on that particular claim for numerous reasons.

A) I personally have NEVER booked a provider off of BP or CL because I don't believe in taking unnecessary risks when it comes to hobbying. I have never been cash and dashed as a result. Whether ASPD in the past or ECCIE every single provider I have ever met was because of posted reviews or ads supported by reviews period.
I'm NOT the only monger this applies to.

B) I have a personal and long time close provider friend who I vouched for and referred to ECCIE.
While she had OK BP business prior to joining, her bookings increased big time Immediately upon getting verified here with a review or two under her belt.

C) You claim joining a board won't increase business yet here you are a member twice (One with several supposed stellar reviews and the other as an anonymous heckler).
If you've had several great reviews as you state then your business most definitely increased AS a RESULT of joining.

Do you see the lack of rational thought behind your statement?
I would also add that clearly you returned anonymously because you are concerned that your business (That wasn't increased by joining) might be affected. This is of course assuming you are really a provider with reviews here.
Codybeast, I respect your point of view and appreciate your input however, I want to make something very clear with you and everyone else. I do NOT have a second account on eccie. Having many stellar reviews does not make me a member under my hobby name. I did not ask my clients to post reviews they just did on their own free will.

That is how I first learned about eccie over a year ago. At the time, I looked into joining under my hobby name but did not due to how the girls are treated and harassed on this board.

I recently joined eccie as (MISS1402) ONLY to be able to speak my mind without the fear of being punished or threatened by the bad apples on this board not to solicit any new business. I am doing quite well with my reviews alone.

Your provider friend may or may not have gotten additional business after joining what really got her new business was her reviews period. You do NOT need to have an account to have reviews.
You keep bragging about these stellar reviews , Produce Them !
So you and your crew can punish me? Tell me I won't be getting any business? No thanks.
I don't have a crew , nor do I punish ladies ! You seem really jaded , not everyone is like that . Too bad you don't have PM , I could make my point a lot easier .
Damn, I guess you're retarded as well. From one post pointing out DH's obvious lack of reading comprehension (which is obvious, since she keeps repeating she's anonymous and he's still asking her to produce reviews and out herself; I guess four syllable words can be difficult), you're able to deduce that I have low self esteem, am pathetic and sad, and am the reason prices and services are an issue. Just as you called Miss out in the other thread for assuming what other providers feel about their clients, don't assume you know anything about me or my hobbying habits.

Also, I would have thought a "real man" could come up with something better than an "I know you are but what am I" variant when flaming someone. I mean, doesn't DH know I'm rubber and he's glue?

That's uncalled for, he read it fine and responded and she quoted again. You're the reason ladies like this miss can survive and even thrive in this world. You have such little self esteem that you hope any form or WK'ing and drinking of their juice will gain you favor. You're the sad sack she's talking about having disdain for. Yes she will fuck you for money ( she's a hooker, she'll fuck anyone for money) but she's right here saying she has to take 8 showers and rub bleach on herself when you leave and instead of taking offense you come beg for her approval. You are pathetic and sad and the reason prices and services are an issue. You're the client real men like myself and DH bitch about with the other guy's fucking it up for everyone. Grow a pair, have some respect for yourself. Originally Posted by homer13
Too bad you don't have PM , I could make my point a lot easier . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
How would PM help you make your point a lot easier? Maybe because you want to threaten me with loss of business and of course reposting PM communication is not allowed. Or maybe it's because you keep sticking your dick in your mouth every time you make a post. If you do NOT agree with my opinions then walk away and let it go.

Otherwise, I challenge you, I'm a grown girl, make your point here for everyone to see.

You are not used to a girl standing up for herself and calling you out on your obvious stupidity and it is driving you fucking mad huh? Well, this little girl is no dummy.
Damn, I guess you're retarded as well. From one post pointing out DH's obvious lack of reading comprehension (which is obvious, since she keeps repeating she's anonymous and he's still asking her to produce reviews and out herself; I guess four syllable words can be difficult), you're able to deduce that I have low self esteem, am pathetic and sad, and am the reason prices and services are an issue. Just as you called Miss out in the other thread for assuming what other providers feel about their clients, don't assume you know anything about me or my hobbying habits.

Also, I would have thought a "real man" could come up with something better than an "I know you are but what am I" variant when flaming someone. I mean, doesn't DH know I'm rubber and he's glue? Originally Posted by Kaptain
Dude, I did a quick read of your reviews and I guess you may not be as sorry as I thought you are but you were wrong to jump on DH. He is beating the dead horse on her anaminity but it's a valid point. She's hiding behind who she really is ( not real world but hobby world) because the same guy's who she's ripping on and insulting she's wants to keep coming to see her. Maybe she's shattering everyone's belief system I don't know. I don't care personally and don't believe any of these ladies would still see any of these guy's without the cash exchange but DH obviously believes otherwise and takes great offense. I think ladies like Miss hear a caching like a register every time they open their legs and actually believe they are attractive to the general populous and not just to hard legs who have to pay for it. I think also she believes that they don't have similar feelings about her that she has for them. That they don't really see her for what she is and put no more value on her then she does them. Just a means to an end. You attacked his reading ability and comprehension, that was pretty mature of you to do to a guy you know nothing about. Would love to have you join us for lunch sometime, I bet he'd get the last laugh then.