It's time....

Wow. I am almost speechless. I guess I am surprised. ~~ I hope you enjoy your time truly free, to enjoy life and/or the hobby at will, without the stress of being a Mod.

May all your dreams cum true *(wink)*
crystal
Thanks, bud for the being the Mod you were and the guy you are!
Thanks Sixx. I know it was a lot of work. You were tireless.
Thanks for volunteering your time and approving my reviews
Thanks for all the kind words! I have met several of you and I always had a blast. Modding was truly a learning experience. ECCIE has a really good staff and I look forward to the direction of the site.

Much thanks to all of you for your contributions. Get ready baby, this has all just started!

Sixx
Thanks. I'm so pleased you're not dead!
Still love ya.
Moderating this board is like herding cats, enjoy your freedom!
Glad I met you before you checked out.
Thanks for putting up with all the BS. I know it was a thankless job. Enjoy your retirement and get back to doing what you do best!
  • Jax
  • 02-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks, Sixx, for all you've done.
Wow, crazy. As far as I am concerned you were the best moderator Austin ever had.
I only have one word to say..... THANKS!
Staff edit....Powder room info posted in open thread...Spacemtn You know I was head of the give-Sixx-a-chance-campaign. I see a lot in common between the two of us. I also don't do or think things I don't want to do or think, just because everyone else does.

It takes little to nothing to uprise the mob mentality on this board.

I'm glad you were able to sway the public opinion with your great mod skills.
Take care!
sixx,
I think that I will miss you most of all, as you have left me here alone!!! You were the best Moderator partner anyone could ask for. You always had my back and always played it straight. I know that tempering you words and deeds chafed at times, but you always stayed true to your comittments. Whomever the owners pick to step in better have big feet as you left some VERY large shoes to fill!!

Have fun and while I will miss you as a Mod partner, I look forward to having the irreverant sixxbach of old back!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff