Springtime seasonal labor force

And yes, I was aware that slavery was banned in 1865. What does that have to do with this thread? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Because exploiting immigrant labor to avoid payroll taxes or to pay them less than domestic labor is tantamount to slavery.
Who does that? That's against the law.
If it's a worker who works for me, I am the one who determines if he is given more than he earns. Yes. Me. My company, my decision. It rarely, if ever, happens. I don't believe in it. Yes, my wallet does affect this. I give my workers what they expect, and I expect them to give me what I pay them for. It's a practice that has served me successfully for over forty years of self employment. No unionization has ever been needed in my organization. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yeah, that's the way Donald Trump thinks.

Let me ask you, if your workers were organized in a union, do you think you would be paying them more, less, or the same as you are now?

For the purposes of this discussion, let's assume your competitors also have unionized workforces.
Yeah, that's the way Donald Trump thinks.

Let me ask you, if your workers were organized in a union, do you think you would be paying them more, less, or the same as you are now.

For the purposes of this discussion, let's assume your competitors also have unionized workfoces. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

For the purposes of this discussion, I would probably be paying them more if my competition was paying theirs more, and if that were the case, I imagine there would be an across the board price increase in my trade, in my geographical area. But keep in mind, my trade, with all of its seasonal labor, does not lend itself to unionization, and this is Texas. We're not known to be real union friendly down here.
ANYONE who is willing to work and do his job with minimal supervision is eligible to apply to work for me. ANYONE. I pay the prevailing wage, or better. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Well well well!
Even you, WD. Think you could handle the summertime heat and sunshine? I personally doubt it, but you're welcome to come apply.
Even you, WD. Think you could handle the summertime heat and sunshine? I personally doubt it, but you're welcome to come apply. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Im in Construction. You couldnt afford me!

And Im very picky who I work for.

Sooo No thank you
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2021, 07:11 PM
i agree with your points, WD!
Im in Construction. You couldnt afford me!

And Im very picky who I work for.

Sooo No thank you Originally Posted by winn dixie

That's very good news, WD. You are EXACTLY the kind of person who I would NOT be receptive to hiring. You would bring nothing to the table except a bad attitude. Troublemakers are not worth having in my organization. You're so right that I wouldn't be able to afford you. The legal fees it would take to get rid of you would be money well spent elsewhere. Your reputation precedes you, WD. Employment REJECTED. Next!
  • UHB
  • 01-16-2021, 06:26 AM
Spring time labor force for more than 20 + fuxking years, you are not fooling anyone. The world is full of LE 21 camouflage army terrorist to rob scam that need to be whip out occasionally.
huh?
  • UHB
  • 01-16-2021, 08:52 PM
Spring time labor force for more than 20 + fuxking years, you are not fooling anyone. The world is full of LE 21 camouflage army terrorist to rob scam that need to be whip out occasionally. Originally Posted by UHB
ttt
ttt Originally Posted by UHB

I made an attempt to write down something meaningful to you by shutting down my brain so that we could have a conversation you could relate to, but whenever I succeed in doing that, all that happens is I just load up my Huggies. Sorry.
I made an attempt to write down something meaningful to you by shutting down my brain so that we could have a conversation you could relate to, but whenever I succeed in doing that, all that happens is I just load up my Huggies. Sorry. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Would a colostomy bag be better?
You could probably answer that better than me.