Rochester in the Past

It would be great if travelers could give 2-3 weeks notice. I am probably asking way too much. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Not too much. Jillian gives you a couple of months' notice: http://jillian-jamez.com/calendar.php
I love coming to Buffalo! and am planning on being there the first week of Feb
(weather permitting)
I am a Milf, from Ohio, but I have no idea where transit rd is, lol

As for a I-90 tour..I skip rochester because of lack of interest there! No pre books +
No references= No Cristy

About Canada, most all the gents I know dont hobby there because of the border hassels.

I have said it before and I will say it again..Buffalo is one of my favorite towns to visit-
2nd only to New Orleans where I am sitting now (Faith get your buns back down here!!)

The Buffalo gents have treated me very well , I think its a kinder gentler place to visit.
Now if your economy would just improve up there...
Cristy,

Since I've had the pleasure of seeing you in both Buffalo and New Orleans I must also agree that Buffalo takes 2nd place. A little of the thrill is lost when you must bundle up like an eskimo to visit your favorite lady.
ahhh zippy just keep thinking spring is only a few months away?
Cristy,
How is the weather in the South? I really miss NOLA!!
I am coming your way next month.
Lets meet for drinks poolside or Bourbon Street.
My Treat for all your help!!!!!!
You really are a GEM

~Faith~
its sunny today with a high around 60, but Im headed back North sunday.
you,me & Lexi need a girls night
Cristy,
I know you are coming the first week of February here to Buffalo, maybe we can meet for drinks then. Girls night out in Buffalo... Or maybe we can find a few good men to join us!!!
Damm Where do I sign up.
Cristy, Lexi and Faith together. What a combination!
Well, Jocaz You haven't seen me!!!
  • cnym
  • 02-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Crystal, I would love to have you visit Syracuse. I would like to see you!!