Check This Out.....

I thought it was sexy as hell
  • Trey
  • 01-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Tell me what ya'll think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKBCN...ature=youtu.be Originally Posted by Lana Love
I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ass. Video was ok, and you look great and all. But no T&A at all you don't have to go full out but something sexy would be nice. It plays like you are reading something written down, and looks like you shot video at the club which drowned out the sound, then walked outside on the sidewalk the same night. It is one of the better videos out there and you look good. But if you want to know what can make it better with little cost there you go.
I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ass. Video was ok, and you look great and all. But no T&A at all you don't have to go full out but something sexy would be nice. It plays like you are reading something written down, and looks like you shot video at the club which drowned out the sound, then walked outside on the sidewalk the same night. It is one of the better videos out there and you look good. But if you want to know what can make it better with little cost there you go. Originally Posted by trey
Brutal honesty!

BTW, my subsequent thoughts....excellent threAD....and that's how excellent it was.
showcase pics are better...wonder why?
Rather boring.
I promise I'm not being facetious here, but this vid would work great in a regular ad. It does a fine job of giving potential clients an opportunity to see you walk and talk and hear your voice. It's an innovative tool that I hope more providers begin to utilize.
I like it! and I agree it would be a great tool for provider ads.
Now we have a great example of PhotShopping in a Provider Profile. You want the brutal truth?

I mean, come on. In her profile pics, she has that nice flat stomach and slim waist which flairs into a great set of hips.

The video, which doesn't lie, looks like she is at least 3 months pregnant with some spare tire. This is probably why many Providers DO NOT make real live videos.

That's the BRUTAL truth.
Thanks everyone for the comments it's my first video and I do agree more providers should have them. It was just an introduction for my website not an ad. Happy viewing and more to come.
Simply hot!!
showcase pics are better...wonder why? Originally Posted by boardman
No man. The live version is even better. I have the privilege to be graced by her presence almost daily. She is one hot lil mama who’ll have you pointing north with just one glance into your eyes. Es muy caliente.
Now we have a great example of PhotShopping in a Provider Profile. You want the brutal truth?

I mean, come on. In her profile pics, she has that nice flat stomach and slim waist which flairs into a great set of hips.

The video, which doesn't lie, looks like she is at least 3 months pregnant with some spare tire. This is probably why many Providers DO NOT make real live videos.

That's the BRUTAL truth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wish Sarah would make a video.... I've met her in person
No man. The live version is even better. I have the privilege to be graced by her presence almost daily. She is one hot lil mama who’ll have you pointing north with just one glance into your eyes. Es muy caliente. Originally Posted by Chislaine
Do y'all do doubles?
UTube does have restrictions on the T&A and would probably pull any vid that "appeared" to be a provider ad.

I agree, I wish more providers did short vids. ECCIE ought to give them space or a way to link them into their profiles/showcases.

As of the actual vid of Lana, I concur that inside the loud club and outside on the street were not the best places for us to get a good look at you. Not that the vid misrepresented her or she didn't look good. It just could have been better that's all, but we appreciate the effort.

Maybe I should offer up trade for my video skills. I've done some shooting and editing. As a computer guy, figuring out video ediiting is fairly easy for me. But to be honest, doing a proper job on the artistic side: shooting, lighting, post edit color/light/adjusting, etc is harder.
No man. The live version is even better. I have the privilege to be graced by her presence almost daily. She is one hot lil mama who’ll have you pointing north with just one glance into your eyes. Es muy caliente. Originally Posted by Chislaine
+1 to that.