What in the hell???

The sad thing, you know that if someone said she was legit and CHEAP, many of you would be over there,lol..... She needs to market better, she could call it a private outdoor bathroom. I was afraid of the steel stairs, aint too many places got stair cases that I want to go, lol.....
Can somebody check this on tineye and see if this real or some chris long joke, i hope mod's have his IP logged in!
Don't be jealous DH you got a secret weapon too! Originally Posted by auknowho
Attachment 2324

Attachment 2325

Hey, you can't be playing around with this shit.

If a provider mixes those two and then you go to take a piss after getting a nut..............Well, it would be like crossing the streams.

The sewers could open up and release all the flushed rubbers it has been holding for years. Then instead of the dough boy we would have a giant Michelin Man terrorizing downtown Houston.

You want that on your shoulders?
Attachment 2324

Attachment 2325

If a provider mixes those two and then you go to take a piss after getting a nut..............Well, it would be like crossing the streams.

The sewers could open up and release all the flushed rubbers it has been holding for years. Then instead of the dough boy we would have a giant Michelin Man terrorizing downtown Houston.

You want that on your shoulders? Originally Posted by boardman
These are DH's weapons I will let him comment on it!
  • Trnch
  • 02-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Trnch there have always been folks pulling this kind of shit, some more subtle and more effective, Others more crass and easily spotted. Originally Posted by Wayward
Oh, I know, I also blame him for the extinction of the dinosaur's.
I'm with you on that one, let me get some IP logs together and submit the "proof".
Attachment 2324

Attachment 2325

You want that on your shoulders? Originally Posted by boardman
Simple to rectify.................piss before your nut.

It is a good thing you guys have me to keep this shit straight.
or just piss in the shower or the floor.
or just piss in the shower or the floor. Originally Posted by simpleton
See the 'new regime' can teach the oldsters a thing or four.

Pissing in the bathtub is what started this journey.
I thought it was taking a shit at an incall................But, WTFDIK!
Pissing in the bathtub is what started this journey. Originally Posted by dearhunter
In a review of a session that never fucking happened!
I don't care what ya'll say... she has a great ass. Dang, I didn't even notice that other stuff ya'll were talking about ... but then again, I have a one track mind ... and a great ass will derail my train of thought every time...
I might go see her just to see if I can snag that old school toilet to replace these awful lo-flow crappers I have in my house. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Oy Vey!!! Ditto on the lo-flow crappers!,!,!, but I am not going to go there.. You must have a house built in the 90's too,,, huh??? No blue waters in my crappers either, I believe in the au naturelle,, I have pets ....

As for the chic in the photo,,, Wow!!!!! WTF was she thinking??? Did her Pimp make her pull her pants down??