Top Three Deal-breakers

hygiene
Unsafe location
Up selling or rushed service
Well my list is longer as well but those are the top three for me. When I say mind altering substances, i mainly mean the really bad ones. Take that how you wish but some things are worse then others in my mind.
Hard to limit it to three.

Cigarettes or, even worse, lying about cigarettes
Disorganization
Bad directions. Don't know north from south, etc.
Can't keep a schedule
Bad incall. We're here to relax
Bad music
Poor BCD skills, especially teeth on blowjobs.
Misleading in any way
Upselling
Talking about your problems, or worse, asking about mine
Mindless and incessant chatter
1. No DATY.
2. Rushing me.
3. Poor TCB Skills.
1. No DATY
2. Clock Watching
3. Bad Hygiene (bad breath, body odor, overwhelming smoke smell).
1. Poor TCB skills!
2. Mechanical, awkward, too serious.
3. Does not enjoy what she is doing.
2. a pecker Originally Posted by pyramider
1. Poor TCB skills!
2. Mechanical, awkward, too serious.
3. Does not enjoy what she is doing. Originally Posted by Invisible1
1. See Invisible1's post no. 1
2. See Invisible1's post no. 1
3. See Invisible1's post no. 1
1. Bad hygiene
2. Bored/boring/mechanical
3. In need of a leg shave (this, no shit, happens a LOT and some ladies could grate hard cheese with their shoulda-shaved legs)
So is this an all guy bitch fest or do you want the chicks in on it too.

And seriously who has ever said you HAVE to shave your balls? I believe the request we make is "if you'd like to transcend regular blow jobs and get to stuff with your nuts you've never even thought of, then shave your balls". If you don't want to or can't because of your wife, we don't care. I mean we might giggle later when we tell our girlfriend about pubes so long we could braid them, but you don't HAVE to shave.
phildo #3 is priceless lol (grate hard cheese)

LMAO LovingKayla

The worst thing to me is bad hygiene, this to me is a turn off
Guys, thanks for taking the time to contribute your thoughts to this thread.

Kayla, you ladies are more than welcome to put in your two cents. My primary objective with this thread was to highlight issues that may be more important to the guys than the providers realize. For example, I see a lot of new girls that start out limited and then modify their menu when their reputation costs them business. By then, they are playing catch up and may have lost some repeat customers. It's also helpful, especially with new providers, to understand, upfront, the value of things like good tcb skills. And I was curious to hear what the priorities were. Not intended as a critique.
Hey, I was not bitching ... I just stated real turn-offs.
Since the ladies have been cleared to throw our two cents in.....here is mine.

I appreciate the gentleman who recognize and respect our TCB skills. It is something that all providers should take pride in. Hygiene should be a given ladies. Wow! What is the deal with upselling?

My 3 dealbreakers are:
1. Timewasters-
2. Bad hygiene-we don't care about the hair, but we do NOT like shweaty ball sack. You want us to be squeaky clean-you should be as well!
3. Guys that ask for a 30 min or hr session and try to stretch it out. I am not a clock watcher and I hate to feel like my time and kindness is being taken advantage of!
Someone sounds a little high maintenance.