If Providers could chose their Hobbyist type..what would it be?

Smart, fun and funny...
The ladies love me ... my 1.3" of dangling death is a favorite. In addition, I am very quick, two minutes.
Some how I suspect that if they were telling the truth they would say, 1) clean; 2) polities; 3); quick; and 4) one shot! And not hideous to look at.
Guys are right don't say it. Because if you say tall, I'm never calling you. I may be lots of things, but I'm never gonna be tall. I don't write notes, but I have a great memory too.
Some how I suspect that if they were telling the truth they would say, 1) clean; 2) polities; 3); quick; and 4) one shot! And not hideous to look at. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yep, I think that pretty much covers it. I can only imagine what some of these gals may go through regarding their clients as they really don't know who (what kind of guy) may show up on the other side of that door. I respect them for that bravery.
Some how I suspect that if they were telling the truth they would say, 1) clean; 2) polities; 3); quick; and 4) one shot! And not hideous to look at. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Did we just become best friends? Lol
Did we just become best friends? Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Best friendom is quickly achieved by posting taint ... ijs
Perfect except I'd add...
5) Pays the rate and doesn't haggle

Unless she's TRULY attracted to the gent then #'s 3 & 4 might get thrown out the window
I like all types of men! That's what makes providing so awsome. People I may not have been attracted to before drive me absolutely wild bcd and they are always clean and polite so that is a major factor too. I don't care for haggling either. As I see it, I provide great service at a fair rate. I think lowballing is very impolite when it comes to companionship. But that's just me.
I like all types of men! That's what makes providing so awsome. People I may not have been attracted to before drive me absolutely wild bcd and they are always clean and polite so that is a major factor too. I don't care for haggling either. As I see it, I provide great service at a fair rate. I think lowballing is very impolite when it comes to companionship. But that's just me. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I think she was just talking about me. Except for the driving her wild BCD part of it. . . The not attracted to me, clean, and polite are true at least. Lol!
This thread makes me feel so unwanted But kiss me and I'll turn into a BFE.
I think she was just talking about me. Except for the driving her wild BCD part of it. . . The not attracted to me, clean, and polite are true at least. Lol! Originally Posted by Looking41today
So is it tacky to say that FOUR of my favorite gents have commented on this thread? Is it tacky to have more than one favorite?? I can't choose just one! There is no way.
LoL! You can have as many fav's as you want THN! I'd apply for 5th fav if I could ever manage to get away during your available times! C;
So is it tacky to say that FOUR of my favorite gents have commented on this thread? Is it tacky to have more than one favorite?? I can't choose just one! There is no way. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LOL! 4 guys, is this the GB thread? If the subject is THN I might have to change my mind and be in. . .
I look like George Clooney and dance like Pee Wee Herman,
or is it the other way around, I forget.