Zero Tolerance policy against outting

At this point, however, it is hardly newsworthy. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yes. It's merely "alternative" news now!
^^ since none of you have guts to post any names let me start doing it one by one based on what i found on this board..it could be real or mere speculation but there is always some benefit of doubt.

P.S. if you can't directly post it, PM me and i will post for you. Originally Posted by Heman

Wouldn't the providers on this list you're making had to have been banned from this board (for a year) to prove they are really outers?
Wouldn't the providers on this list you're making had to have been banned from this board (for a year) to prove they are really outers? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Why does her handle have "Banned" under it now?

"Natalia Mori
BANNED"
Because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Hopefully staff will grant her wish.
Is that like "breaking up" first?
Why does her handle have "Banned" under it now?

"Natalia Mori
BANNED"
Originally Posted by LexusLover
That field is editable. A member can put whatever he/she wants in there.
That field is editable. A member can put whatever he/she wants in there. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Yes. My thought was it was inserted by someone else.

Somethings I don't need to understand.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 12:48 PM
Wouldn't the providers on this list you're making had to have been banned from this board (for a year) to prove they are really outers? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Yea right!

Remind us what your other handle was/is...

Don't bother keep fucking around with my name.

And I'll do it for you.

Fucking loser

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
@heman.....try again and maybe you'll get all caps or a pfffft.
Or called Ricky. hahahahahahaha
  • N.M.
  • 03-16-2017, 06:44 PM

"WTF are these TROLLS inhalinnnnnnnnnnn......"

Probably the stench of rotten pussy!
Dude like seriously, how you come at a woman as sexy and beautiful as namo. C'mon guys, I would have tried to see her but I'm not spending at her price point but you'll really need to stop. Anyone with eyes can see she is fucking gorgeous and fine as hell. Until that fades, which is no time soon, she is not going to have any problem keeping her books filled so this shit is pointless. Give credit when it's due. i personally would waste my time bringing her name up if I didn't like her, so why do you'll. I know the answer but I want to see if you'll have the balls to admit it.
Wouldn't not would. And in case you'll missed it namo being the incomparable Natalia Mori.
Because she is a repulsive human being.
A pretty package cannot cover up the stench of a rotten soul.
Was that the balls for the answer you were looking for WKpro?