Is this violating the second amendment?

Got anything recent chimp? Do you know the difference between a RNC convention and a Trump rally? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Doesn't need to be more recent to prove you're a moronic Kansas hayseed who doesn't know your ass from a hole in the wall, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Doesn't need to be more recent to prove you're a moronic Kansas hayseed who doesn't know your ass from a hole in the wall, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you know the difference between the RNC and a Trump rally chimp? Do you know the diff in the political climate between 1968 and 2016 chimp? You do know Vietnam is over MLK and RK are buried. The stump is running for president, you made it look that good.
Do you know the difference between the RNC and a Trump rally chimp? Do you know the diff in the political climate between 1968 and 2016 chimp? You do know Vietnam is over MLK and RK are buried. The stump is running for president, you made it look that good.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is your stupid, Kansas hayseed ass arguing that the 1968 dim-retard convention was a Trump rally, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And this country is every bit as divided today as it was in 1968, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... thanks in large part to your boy, Odumbo.
You've got your shit together, IBIdiot.

Is your stupid, Kansas hayseed ass arguing that the 1968 dim-retard convention was a Trump rally, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And this country is every bit as divided today as it was in 1968, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... thanks in large part to your boy, Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You wear your stupidity like a badge of honor chimp. Now you are trying to say the 1968 democratic convention was a Trump rally. Even your boy Obama is smarter than that.
I doubt that "thousands" of armed people will converge on the convention. Hundreds....yes but not thousands. If only we had some real world guidance where a large number of armed people have gathered. You know, can they be peaceful or not? Maybe anyone of a number of gun shows across the country.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Personally, I believe the 45,000+ petitioners (who clearly failed in an attempt to open carry inside the RNC Convention) should now focus their attention on the remote island where the Malaysian Airlines 777 has been camouflaged from view for 2 years.

JDIdiot, what say you?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/28/politi...ion/index.html
You wear your stupidity like a badge of honor chimp. Now you are trying to say the 1968 democratic convention was a Trump rally. Even your boy Obama is smarter than that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the one saying that the 1968 Dim convention was a Trump rally, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since it's your asinine opinion that violence can only occur at a Trump rally ... and not in a convention setting

You've got your shit together, IBIdiot.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and Ekim the Inbred Chimp are right here together, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Not at all. You wouldn't want one of those KKK hood wearing Sanders/Hildabeast supporters getting really hurt.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be the one saying that the 1968 Dim convention was a Trump rally, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since it's your asinine opinion that violence can only occur at a Trump rally ... and not in a convention setting

You and Ekim the Inbred Chimp are right here together, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Anyone can see you brought up a Trump rally, because you didn't know the diff between it and the RNC. Then you want to say it is the same as the 1968 democratic convention. You really are stump dumb chimpazoid.
Anyone can see you brought up a Trump rally, because you didn't know the diff between it and the RNC. Then you want to say it is the same as the 1968 democratic convention. You really are stump dumb chimpazoid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Anyone can see that you'd be the hayseed jackass arguing that the 1968 Dim convention was a Trump rally, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's your asinine opinion that violence can only occur at a Trump rally ... and not in a convention setting as it did.

Anyone can see that you'd be the hayseed jackass arguing that the 1968 Dim convention was a Trump rally, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it's your asinine opinion that violence can only occur at a Trump rally ... and not in a convention setting as it did.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Go sit in the corner chimpazoid, until you know the difference between a Trump rally and the RNC and the DNC 1968

Go sit in the corner chimpazoid, until you know the difference between a Trump rally and the RNC and the DNC 1968 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the fuck face that's arguing that the 1968 Dim convention must have been a Trump rally since violence and disorder can't happen anywhere else, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Go sit in the corner chimpazoid, until you know the difference between a Trump rally and the RNC and the DNC 1968 Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eehbuhhrrrr...rememberrrrr...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You should know whiffy, you should know. You being a gaay Muslim.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hahahahaha.................... .... Fucking Priceless. What Dumbasses, they should unite we would have one less problem, lol.

Jim
Well, the Secret Service stepped in like I expected but anyone who compares this to 1968 has a serious memory problem.