What kind of butt loving do you fancy

I love
I have found a finger in the ass while daty is a true orgasm booster for some women,being gentle is always the key when lingering in this area. I also enjoy it while getting a blowjob,it is a definite super nut . Guess I am in the minority here,but if it feels good do it!
  • anita
  • 02-08-2017, 01:08 PM
C.
I love rimming, both giving and receiving, as well as fingers in the ass. I do love greek, but it would take a LOT of persuasion for me to be pegged.
Greek love!! I've never pegged...
Yay team c!

But my excitement about greek and pegging aside, everyone's anal preferences matter. Some folks don't like anything in their butt. Others may love just the tip of one's tongue or finger, or a small toy. While others may want to be filled with a hard cock or a gargantuan dildo. It's all good!

C. Originally Posted by anita
damn post disappeared . Oh well the gist of it was this.

Tuma rocks, I mean is the best thing ever , all time greatest, close the books we're done, be all end all , nothing compares. Unless the gals not really into it, then it sucks.

anals fun but a pain in the ass(heh)
If you put your finger in my ass it'd better be for a taste test.
not interested in the other stuff.

. Thanks to you gals that do tuma , you are wonderful, great people and deserve the best in life.
While I enjoy TUMA/FUMA, my absolute fave butt loving was not listed. I love me some Italian AKA hot-dog-on-a-bun AKA lubing her butt cheeks up and rubbing my litter feller between them. That visual and sensation just sends me over the edge.
Met a provider in Sao Paulo, Brazil who after a fabulous GFE experience
gave a wonderful massage. During the massage, while on my stomach, using oil, massaged my buns, between them and then inserted a digit. Felt great, gentle and sensuous, but after awhile I had enough and reached back to stop her. She pushed my hand gently away, slowed her digit stroking so I could relax. Then she gently continued, ultimately using two digits. The feeling was wonderful! I rolled on my back with her fingers still in me, and she began the most fantastic BBBJ I've ever experienced, while still double-digit massaging my prostate. Unfucking believeable orgasm!!!!!
I love rimming... receiving more than giving. Love Greek but uncomfortable with pegging.
Lmao. Now that I think about it......I enjoy all booty play when it is MY booty more than when it is HIS booty. Lol
+1 Originally Posted by VegasJen
+2
Pegging absolutely not anal not interested.. Exit only
I love greek. I don't offer it to all of my clients but I love anal play. Call me crazy but I do!
Big fat "A" for me! I love, Love, LOVE Greek! I actually prefer it over Vaginal sex (no lie!) I get multple oragasms that are 10x more intense going greek.
I thoroughly enjoy rimming the lady. I would love for her to just sit on my face and force me to do it for a hhr. I recently got to experience tuma and loved it but I would never ask for it unless the lady specifically states she's into it.

Greek is fun but nothing I have to have. If it's on the table I'll take it but not going to pay extra for it
I like putting my cock between a woman's butt cheeks(booty humping), which was not listed. I don't want nothing going up my butt.