BBBJ Etiquette: Controlling her hair

ive got a hardon
I have had the pleasure of "slapping" a few bald heads when the daty was feeling "oh so so so good"...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Apropos of nothing I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read:
“If you’re gonna ride my ass, then at least pull my hair”
Oooo, I like my hair played with and perhaps gently pulled near the scalp. Oh, and a little tip guys, pulling from the ends of hair = bad, pulling from right near the scalp = good. At least for me and most other women I've talked to. As far as "guiding" with my hair, that's nice as long as it's gentle. I usually don't like it if you're being too rough or not paying attention to the fact that you keep triggering my gag reflex. And for crying out loud, if you want me to keep my hair down during BJ, please help keep it out of the way!
I don't assume a girl is into hair pulling or touching. Ask, the worst she can say is no.
just seen traci's showcase for the first time, wow what a beautiful tush.. too many beautiful women in texas send some to western new york
Oooo, I like my hair played with and perhaps gently pulled near the scalp. Oh, and a little tip guys, pulling from the ends of hair = bad, pulling from right near the scalp = good. At least for me and most other women I've talked to. As far as "guiding" with my hair, that's nice as long as it's gentle. I usually don't like it if you're being too rough or not paying attention to the fact that you keep triggering my gag reflex. And for crying out loud, if you want me to keep my hair down during BJ, please help keep it out of the way! Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Hi,

It made me think about how many times I pulled a man's hair or ears when giving me daty....I wonder how that feels...(but that is another topic though) aheheheheh

Sincerely,
Wet
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT
What's the old saying about how a woman holds her licker? Wet can pull my ears, anytime!!
i would never make the assumption that a woman is into having her hair pulled during any form of oral sex. I would think they would be nervous that you might force them down on your member causing them to gag or choke. On the other hand I find it incredibly sexy if they run their hands through my hair during any form or intimacy, kissing, oral or sex.

But as China points out, pulling is not the same thing as playing. If it is allowed I love touching their hair, but always gently.
I have had the pleasure of "slapping" a few bald heads when the daty was feeling "oh so so so good"...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
woman, you are so fucking FUNNY! Not a lot of ppl can make me laugh (i'm usu the one making them laugh) but G'dman honey! we need to have those drink soon when I'm in N.O!

as for some of the posts here, WTF!
KohanaKoa....If you dish it out you better be able to take itIMO! Too bad I have a crew cut, but you can pull on my ears anytime!!!

Awwwe.....ahehehe....A crew cut....you might be surprised to know that touching the spikey top of a crew cut while getting daty is very erotic, too...but I promise I won't pull your ears to hard..aheheheh...but touching them while getting daty is HOT to meHope you have a wonderful day! BTW, I enjoy reading your post

DallasRain....I have had the pleasure of "slapping" a few bald heads when the daty was feeling "oh so so so good"...lol
Hi there Dallas...aheheheh You know I laughed for a good 15 minutes..ahehehehe and the visual I had was just to cute...ahehehehe Hope you're doing well...

What's the old saying about how a woman holds her licker? Wet can pull my ears, anytime!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
aheheh I'm very flattered ...and I must admit I had a nice little fantasy after I read that...and of course I threw KohanaKoa in the mix, too...mmmm mm heheheheheh.....thanks gentlemen for getting me WET...aheheheh...I'm going to have to get back up to Austin this summer....I forgot about the skillz...in your city..mmmmm I hope enjoy your day!

Sincerely,
Wet

jokacz --thats MY bumper sticker..lol!

Yes Caroline lets do that!

WetVelvet--come do a double in Nola wiith me babe!

Hair Pullers unite{lol}!!!
WetVelvet--come do a double in Nola wiith me babe! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I call first dibbs on this doubles session!!!
Fast Gunn, there really is no need to resort to insults. I was pretty sure I made it clear that we were talking about "pulling," not playing. Your words, buddy. Not mine. Originally Posted by China Doll
Sorry, China Doll, if you took it that way, but there was no offense intended.

Pulling, playing, it's essentially all the same from where I sit.

I honestly see no degradation in stroking a woman's hair.

I have plenty of hair I like you to participate to just stare at me! Run your fingers in my hair, Give it a little Tug! I promise I wont get mad......
I have plenty of hair I like you to participate to just stare at me! Run your fingers in my hair, Give it a little Tug! I promise I wont get mad...... Originally Posted by Eileenlovera
See that's what I'm talking about!

That is what I consider to be the right attitude.

The question I was really asking was why is it such a big deal with certain girls to mess with their hair at all?

They do not want you to even gently touch their hair.

Why do they consider it so damn important?

Why can't they just brush their precious hair back into place?
I love having fingers in my hair, and sometimes the occasional light tug here and there. My only qualm is that I have extremely tiny spiral curls, so it's not exactly possible to run your fingers through it like you would with many other heads of hair. But I tell almost all of my friends to go for it! My hair is always messed up by the end of a visit anyways.