More Evidence That The Ford Accusations Were A Dim Setup

Anyone with 1 brain cell knew it was a set up Bullshittty
Anyone with 1 brain cell knew it was a set up Bullshittty Originally Posted by rexdutchman
How then did you know?

How then did you know?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Full meltdown day #5 of ysuups current tantrum

47.2 k of worthless #2
How then did you know?

How is it that you didn't?
Its more WILLFUL IGNORANCE at work,,,
Speak English, rexduchman. GodDAMN!

Speak English, rexduchman. GodDAMN!

Stop "gripping" Yssup. GodDamn!!!

Burning Tree is an exclusive, Male-only Golf Club.. I played once at the invitation of a Member.

the bigger story to me, is that BOTH fathers are Members. I'm sure some Media outlet could get a better story by playing up that fact.

by the way, I'll pass along an insider tidbit that is completely true. there is a "rule" among the Membership that if your drive from the "normal" (Black) tees does not reach the "amateur" (White) tee area... that is, if your drive is extremely short, 30-40 yards or less.. you are REQUIRED to walk from the black to the white tees with your dick hanging out, as a form of shame. it is literally called a "dick out" drive off the tee, by the Membership. when I played, I was subject to the rule. one of my playing partners came close to a "dick out", his drive went about 35 yards, just a few yards past the white tees!
by the way, I'll pass along an insider tidbit that is completely true. there is a "rule" among the Membership that if your drive from the "normal" (Black) tees does not reach the "amateur" (White) tee area... that is, if your drive is extremely short, 30-40 yards or less.. you are REQUIRED to walk from the black to the white tees with your dick hanging out, as a form of shame. it is literally called a "dick out" drive off the tee, by the Membership. when I played, I was subject to the rule. one of my playing partners came close to a "dick out", his drive went about 35 yards, just a few yards past the white tees! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's called a "wiener hole". Heck, we sometimes play that rule on regular (coed) courses. If your drive doesn't make the Ladies tee, your dick hangs out in shame.
Thank you valued poster
Burning Tree is an exclusive, Male-only Golf Club.. I played once at the invitation of a Member.

the bigger story to me, is that BOTH fathers are Members. I'm sure some Media outlet could get a better story by playing up that fact.

by the way, I'll pass along an insider tidbit that is completely true. there is a "rule" among the Membership that if your drive from the "normal" (Black) tees does not reach the "amateur" (White) tee area... that is, if your drive is extremely short, 30-40 yards or less.. you are REQUIRED to walk from the black to the white tees with your dick hanging out, as a form of shame. it is literally called a "dick out" drive off the tee, by the Membership. when I played, I was subject to the rule. one of my playing partners came close to a "dick out", his drive went about 35 yards, just a few yards past the white tees! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why is it BOTH fathers are a "bigger story?" Other than it's a male only club? BTW, thanks for the info.
Father knows best and that she's a CUNTER... https://www.westernjournal.com/repor...gh-nomination/

Report: Christine Blasey Ford's Own Father Supported Kavanaugh Nomination

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh had an unlikely ally during his contentious confirmation hearings, according to a Thursday report from The Federalist.

Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino, who co-authored the recent best-seller “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court,” reported that the father of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of trying to rape her, offered his support to the Kavanaugh family in the days following the justice’s confirmation.

Ford’s father, Ralph Blasey, reportedly spoke with Kavanaugh’s father at a Maryland golf club and expressed his satisfaction at seeing Kavanaugh confirmed to the high court.
Internet hilariously piles on Trump for botched ‘suing for liable’ Kavanaugh defense: ‘It’s libel, Mr. Stable Genius’
Show us the picture of you polishing his pecker...if you refuse just say "ignoring'...