Humble beginnings

Poor little man. Got in his feelings. You are are so tiresome with lame jabs.
How much do you spend on hiding your IP. You can tell us. Originally Posted by R.M.
You have never met me and never will. You are grotesquely unattractive but get a pass here I guess because guys are desperate. I've asked repeatedly to be left alone so if any points are issued for me stating the obvious after repeatedly asking to be left alone it would be a gross miscarriage of justice. You are ugly and very old ma'am but I wish you the best. Please leave me alone. As for this thread I want nothing to do with it. I've asked to be kept out of it
  • R.M.
  • Today, 06:30 PM
Heh. I love getting knee deep under your skin. Run along to your mommy now little man.
Don't forget a lot of us ladies have your images.
You are not pretty nor young.
How's that for humble beginnings?
Most of you ladies are a whole self alert. Obviously whatever picture is being passed around alerts men to never give a selfie, never FaceTime, never Snapchat etc because the picture you got had to be given in trust. At the end of the day you do nothing besides make me feel sorry for you. It's textbook stalking when a person asks to be left alone and you don't. It's crazy you brag about having someone's image that is being passed around. Only desperate providers do that. So I again am asking you to leave me alone. I have a great life and would love to not have you bothering the little time I have to spend on this board. I am mad at myself for even responding to you. You look like a trailer park , unmentionable hooked street walkers. So please just go away. Let's make a pact, I won't mention you and you don't mention me.
Lol, he’s starting to crack y’all. Or as the saying goes “ don’t start none, won’t be none.”