SEXY WOMEN--- BEFORE 1990

I know I've already chimed in once before, but Olivia Newton John hasn't been mentioned yet.
Even Elvis had the hots for one of my first crushes, Ann-Margret.

RITA HAYWORTH

DEBRA JO FONDREN

MARILYN MONROE

JANE RUSSELL

GINA LOLLOBRIGIDA

CLAUDIA CARDINALE

BETTIE PAGE

URSULA ANDRESS

JAYNE MANSFIELD

BRITT ECKLAND

AVA GARDNER

ROCKY

AT 44
As a guy that loves natural women. No fake boobs and a natural honeypot I love these pics. It shows that beauty doesn't need to be enhanced or shaved off. Don't get me wrong I love you all but it is my preference.
Dorothy Dandridge

Janice Dickinson's crazy ass
I generally do not prefer brunettes, but I've always thought Vivien Leigh was so beautiful.
Isn't that Incognito Isis?!?!?! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
no, who is that?
This has stood the test of time... girls are beautiful and guys love em! Lot's of great pictures!

VERY NICE SURCHER!
Natalie Wood, Betty Grable (those legs YUM) and Lauren Bacall had a sultry look to her that could melt anyone.
Since I have posted on my facebook page that I am 150 million years old I thought some of you might like to see my Neanderthal female provider which was my ATF when I was 43,110 years old.

I tell you an encounter with her would really heat up the cave, and she was so loud she even scarred the saber tooth cats away.

One thing I had to be careful about though was to not let her give me a BBBJ if she was hungry.

xx
Attached Images File Type: jpg Neatherthal woman.jpg (59.0 KB, 204 views)
Attachment 60087 Originally Posted by Omahan
Linda Rondstadt!! Hear, hear!!!!!
Rebecca de Mornay in "Risky Business" and "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"...dayumm! Gorgeous thin blonde with unretouched breasts...dayumm!!!

I'm such a luddite that I couldn't figure out how to link a good photo without a bunch o' advertising and peripheral shtuff...sorry...
Sanaa Lathan

Mmmmmm...... I SECOND THAT IKE!!!!! VERY NICE PIC