White Yoga

Baaaack on topic. People screaming that this white yoga class is racist are the real racists! They are the problem in America when it comes to the topic of race. These kinds of people need to find a hobby! Or volunteer! Do something with their lives instead of bitching and screaming the ski is falling all the damn time! Fucking losers...... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I do volunteer for the church to try to help Republicans pull their heads out of their asses. I also have a hobby. Its called the Hobby
I do volunteer for the church to try to help Republicans pull their heads out of their asses. I also have a hobby. Its called the Hobby Originally Posted by themystic
I knew you had special friends in proctology! Now we know what your hobby is and when you like to ahumm "hobby"..
tm will be in my prayers tonight!
Baaaack on topic. People screaming that this white yoga class is racist are the real racists! They are the problem in America when it comes to the topic of race. These kinds of people need to find a hobby! Or volunteer! Do something with their lives instead of bitching and screaming the ski is falling all the damn time! Fucking losers...... Originally Posted by winn dixie

Dear WD,

Why do you have to be like Trump. Can't you make a point without denigrating others?
I knew you had special friends in proctology! Now we know what your hobby is and when you like to ahumm "hobby"..
tm will be in my prayers tonight! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lol!! WD you can be funny sometimes
I'am very concerned about wtf! He has been in full meltdown mode for hours. Could we get a welfare check on him? I'am afraid he will lose it tonight and do something he will later regret! If anyone has his number or lives close. Please talk him off the ledge. He is close!
Dear WD,

Why do you have to be like Trump. Can't you make a point without denigrating others? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
dear traffic jam lol

Everything you quoted that i posted is accurate! Even that they are fucking losers part!

Why do you have to play a perpetual victim part like the rest of your racist lib friends and heroes?
Lol!! WD you can be funny sometimes Originally Posted by themystic
No shit here! tm is my favorite lib here!

No that is not an invitation to shower together!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:45 PM
I posted this thread to point out that we are all biased.

Those that acknowledge their bias are better equipped to fix it.

But as usual, the thread turned into a race baiting jerk off.
I posted this thread to point out that we are all biased.

Those that acknowledge their bias are better equipped to fix it.

But as usual, the thread turned into a race baiting jerk off. Originally Posted by WTF
Alright. What are your biases? I know we all have biases. I just pointed out that most people like to sit back and judge and label folks as racists. I also like to point out theres a double standard in this country when it involves race!
My bias is i don't like libs.. Not really a bias! More like a survival instinct!
Tribalism is okay. Except when white people do it. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
I think you make a valid point here as have several others on the explosive and destructive subject of the treatment of racial issues in these once united States of America, of America.
More excellent points and I'm glad this country still has a few reasonable people left in it.

I've never done yoga myself - I prefer weight lifting, boxing, and shooting guns. I didn't realize that white liberals excluded disadvantaged minorities in their organizations but I'm not surprised by their duplicity.
FF’s white noise is back and bumping a thread from before he went walkabout.

An amazing coincidence? I think not.

The other “two” dudes obviously have found a good “lawyer.”

This bears watching.
i wike thee, just not thou
FF’s white noise is back and bumping a thread from before he went walkabout.

An amazing coincidence? I think not.

The other “two” dudes obviously have found a good “lawyer.”

This bears watching. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you were lonely. admit it.