Why are you paying for PUSSY!!

Also, anyone who thinks Pussy is pussy has never fucked a truly talented provider.

90% of civvies don't measure up even the freaky ones. IJS Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
And the very few civvies who do are almost always 100% certifiable batshit fucking crazy and should be avoided at all cost. IJS....... Originally Posted by Russ38
Lol that too
  • TheDr
  • 02-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Ha, sounds lick getit rode on the short bus to school. Dude, you're a dumb ass! I could pick up my phone and call, or even easier text, a civi hottie for 'free pussy.' Then later tonight, as others have referenced, spend about 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get her the hell outta my house!

Then let's say she fucks as good as 'you know who' and start a relationship. Then I've got to buy that 'free pussy' a birthday, Valentine's, Christmas and anniversary present. Not to mention one for her mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma, aunt who helped her when she was in rehab, etc... All of a sudden that 'free' pussy ain't free no mo!

And that home cooked meal, washed clothes shit stops about year 6 or so of the marriage. I've been at it for 20+ years. You may very well still get that stuff but it ain't free from yr 7 on. ijs.

I repeat, you're a dumb ass! Be gone young man (or lady)... LMFAO
and this thread hit page 3.

FUCKTARDS
Because I'm not gonna make you hold my purse.... I'll never ask you to pick up my tampons. Originally Posted by Sonya
Some guys pay extra for that ya know.
I do dirty deviant things your girl would be offended if you asked her for.... Originally Posted by Sonya
Sooooooooooooooo.... You can cook animal carcass & fresh vegetables into something edible.

Where do I send me provider references?
  • getit
  • 02-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Easy, Easy! I got tried of reading all the other dumb post on here, I thought I would come up with my one on my own. I see some chicks did respond

You guys relax! I have paid for it more that I can post! I was just having fun............LOL
  • pyro
  • 02-22-2014, 10:14 PM
What happened to all your free p*ssy? You should write a blog.
Bahahahahaha!!

py
Easy, Easy! I got tried of reading all the other dumb post on here, I thought I would come up with my one on my own. I see some chicks did respond

You guys relax! I have paid for it more that I can post! I was just having fun............LOL Originally Posted by getit
Nice try

Nice try

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Ditto.... Lol I LOVE the Hobby, I don't want the hassle of an S.O
Ditto.... Lol I LOVE the Hobby, I don't want the hassle of an S.O Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
^ Fine China like you was meant to be publicly displayed not locked away in some private gallery. ;-)
I pay because I can be with chics that would not even consider me in real life. Also, I am horrible at relationships and in real life it is easy to fall for a girl and next thing you are in a dreaded relationship. In the hobby I have truly loved several but can not be IN LOVE.....Bill
Why are we paying for pussy? Originally Posted by getit
Who's paying for pussy?
and this thread hit page 3.

FUCKTARDS Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

And YOU didn't post until Page 3! Try harder!
Why are we paying for pussy? Hell, its free..........I love reading these post of people playing 160.00 to 500.00 for pussy! Fellas, you can get that for free..........the world is free of single women who will do the same thing these girls do, you just have to invest in a little time and hang out. One of the main reasons you have a hard time finding someone is because you spend hours on backpage and eccie reading reviews.

Pussy is Pussy some smell different, some have hair, stubble's, or bald. With a condom you can't feel it anyway.............Good pussy is coming home to a home cooked meal, clean clothes, and clean house!

Quit spending your money and leaving their pissed because you just spent 300.00 dollars for a quick nut!! You can pay anyone to tell you that you have a big dick, and that it feels so good, and call you DADDY!

Dude get a grip! Originally Posted by getit
Why are you here?
Why are you here? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
He's here just to troll for attention and he's gotten three pages of it so far.
He's here just to troll for attention and he's gotten three pages of it so far. Originally Posted by poppy71
This is irritating though! I KNOW there is some sort of intelligence on this bored why can't we hear from those people??