Happy Birthday to Dorthy Monroe !!! = )

Happy Birthday DM! Hope you have a good one. Need to see u soon and give you a real birthday present
Happy Birthday DM! Hope you have a good one. Need to see u soon and give you a real birthday present Originally Posted by goterdone
Thanks sweetcheecks muah
About those BD taint photos.....
noooooooo lol
How about the cookie?
Happy Belated Birthday, Dorthy. I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I can tell you're one hell of a "chick". I like your smart ass attitude and the way you set the Fucktards straight, you're my favorite. I wish you the best in all you do......I know you enjoy fishing.... Did you hear about the lady that went fishing with four guys out in the Gulf?....She came back with a Red Snapper.
My favorite smart ass ..... Kiss Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
post a list....top 9.

DM has 'Penis Magic'... she can make my winky disappear.
post a list....top 9. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
How about no I already make them cry dont want to make them suicidal
Happy Belated Birthday, Dorthy. I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I can tell you're one hell of a "chick". I like your smart ass attitude and the way you set the Fucktards straight, you're my favorite. I wish you the best in all you do......I know you enjoy fishing.... Did you hear about the lady that went fishing with four guys out in the Gulf?....She came back with a Red Snapper. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Thank you loco

DM has 'Penis Magic'... she can make my winky disappear.
Originally Posted by nowhereman
Muah Hocus Pocus
Belated birthday taint photos are always a welcome addition.
happy birthday Dorthy!