Missed me? I missed yall!

the new pics are tremendous mind boggling. you must post a pic in the thread ladies show us your assets.pics like that make being a man such a joy
I just wanted to say that I missed all of yall very very much! I am glad to be back with my eccie family. Since i have been gone there have been so many great topics, and now i can get my chance to reply. I promise to be a good girl with my pms, and if i see something written and it gets under my skin, and I get the urge to shout out, I promise I wont. I want to give Tbone and apology and say I am sorry for not listening to you and i wont do it again, you have my word. I am very happy to be back, and I have missed all of yall. Please check out my new pictures in my showcase, I hope yall like them. Now let the fun begin. Love yall, Tara. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yay! Tara's back!!

...and I'm checking out her ass.

Welcome back hun!

Regards,
SKF

Or maybe a reinactment?
Now that would be fun to hear!!! Welcome back!
Welcome Back Tara ....Please share the stories of you and your ECCIE Jail lady friends ?

Or maybe a reinactment? Originally Posted by domeindfdub
All I can say is that I am going to be a good girl now. Kaci is doing great.
Tara who?

Oh... that Tara. LOL!

LOVE the new pics, I think they are (<- jaw droping)

As one of your biggest fans I wanted to be sure to tell you Welcome Back as well! I have been so busy lately working (have to make that money somehow to see you) that I completely missed your thread. I love the new pics and can't wait to see you again - you have been missed in more ways than you know.
I love the new pics. I like your hair so much better this way.
The new pics are hot!
LOVE the new pics and hair!
Meeshee and John are my photography idols . . .I could only hope to be in their company one day. . . Welcome back, running any
"I'm back- do me" specials???
You bet cha babe. Be back on Tuesday.
Of course we missed you. Welcome back. Hope to meet you sometime.
Hey sexy IM back to. Feels good to be out of jail.
Hey sexy IM back to. Feels good to be out of jail. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Yes it does. No more being bad, just good.