Who thinks DavidFree should be banned?

• BLM69
  • 04-21-2015, 09:47 AM
Relax offer 5000.00 in free sessions and YOU WILL BE REDEEMED Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Yes!
This is shaping up to be a debate over our First Amendment. Since I think I am already over the small heads here, I will save my breath oops fingers. when feudings gets outa control Management steps in. Tara a prime example.

I see Relax's attack with reward a blatant Hilary Clinton method of solving a problem. She uses bucks; the Royal O uses IRS. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
This has zero to do with the First Amendment. The First Amendment protects you from punishment from government (federal, state, and local) not individuals or private entities. It amazing how many Americans have have a faulty understanding of what the first amendment does.
You are right. Relax is a business and they have the freedom to operate how they wish and service who they choose. Those who complain about that process should study up on how America works or keep voting for democrats.
I think the root problem is how Relax delivers their message. This thread is clearly another failed delivery from their leader.
Can't y'all work this out? Perhaps a therapist or something? Eccie is supposed to be the Land of Happy Endings, not some sort of soap box or bull horn for sad conduct.
Is there a who cares option?

Seriously this is childish and petty. Why ban someone who is going to come back anyway? Better to know who they are and act accordingly.
Relax2013 is a ECCIE based studio. We only accept eccie and we only advertise on eccie. We don't post on BP, we don't accept p411. We're pro eccie. &To my knowledge, we are the only pro eccie studio/provider there is. Eccie has done alot for us, and our clientele base is eccie which is why we choose to be so loyal to eccie. We turn away guys daily because they're not eccie member and we've had countless guys join so they could someday see us after becoming established. We want to grow with eccie.

What has davidfree done for eccie? Does he help make it a better place, help it expand? Some of you may say yeah, his opinions, his feedback. But he's not creditable. Look at his track record. relax2013ftw.com Look up his posts from all four handles, read them, get to know him please. He snuck back into relax and was talking shit on the boards at the same time. So how are his opinions creditable? He also has a track record of harassing providers and hobbyist-alot of our clients don't even post reviews or anything at all for that matter-because when they do they get a pm from davidfree.

ECCIE is supposed to be where hobbyists and providers can come together-where hobbyists can read honest reviews and where providers can properly screen. Not where we should have to read his constant attacks everytime we log on. No one wants that.

And Relax2013 does ban guys. We have rules and those that break them are banned. It's that simple. We run Relax2013 like a real business. If you were to book an appointment for a therapist and had to cancel but weren't able to give 24 hr notice, you would still have to pay for the time slot you took.
I do not like David. I think most of his posts are crap. Many feel he should be gone. His credibility is very low, especially when people find out the back story on many of his comments. But, as long as he is here, he has the right to state his opinions, no matter how much some may disagree with them.

I seriously doubt he is hurting your business. Your own posts and actions have done far more to harm your reputation then he ever has. Every time you post or respond to him, you give him credibility and harm yours. The same applies to him. When he attacks relax, most know his history with you and ignore his comments. And from time to time guys will respond to his posts to remind everyone of his history.

Is it right? Nope, Does it even make sense? Nope. But that is the way it is. The best thing you can do is put him on Ignore. If reading his posts upset you, don't read them. They are doing you no harm. Trust me, your clients will let you know if he posts something really bad. And many will jump in to defend you if needed. You are doing far more harm to yourself by responding to him than David ever has. He gets off on being the victim and being in the spotlight. Your actually encouraging him, not discouraging him.

And posting your willing to pay to get him banned has to be one of the dumbest things a business can do. I enjoyed my visit and would recommend your business. But posts like this make that very hard to do.
Relax2013 is a ECCIE based studio. We only accept eccie and we only advertise on eccie. We don't post on BP, we don't accept p411. We're pro eccie. &To my knowledge, we are the only pro eccie studio/provider there is. Eccie has done alot for us, and our clientele base is eccie which is why we choose to be so loyal to eccie. We turn away guys daily because they're not eccie member and we've had countless guys join so they could someday see us after becoming established. We want to grow with eccie.

What has davidfree done for eccie? Does he help make it a better place, help it expand? Some of you may say yeah, his opinions, his feedback. But he's not creditable. Look at his track record. relax2013ftw.com Look up his posts from all four handles, read them, get to know him please. He snuck back into relax and was talking shit on the boards at the same time. So how are his opinions creditable? He also has a track record of harassing providers and hobbyist-alot of our clients don't even post reviews or anything at all for that matter-because when they do they get a pm from davidfree.

ECCIE is supposed to be where hobbyists and providers can come together-where hobbyists can read honest reviews and where providers can properly screen. Not where we should have to read his constant attacks everytime we log on. No one wants that.

And Relax2013 does ban guys. We have rules and those that break them are banned. It's that simple. We run Relax2013 like a real business. If you were to book an appointment for a therapist and had to cancel but weren't able to give 24 hr notice, you would still have to pay for the time slot you took. Originally Posted by relax2013
The only link you guys have to ECCIE is that you've limited your clientele to ECCIE members only. Don't confuse your business practice with an actual business partnership. ECCIE has NO stake in your business. If you fold, ECCIE will live on.

Your continued posts in this thread pushing your agenda against a member you don't like - to the point where you would pay for that member to be banned tells everyone they need to know about Relax2013 as a business. Your thread is completely out of line and IMO unacceptable. Why you should be considered an ECCIE verified provider after this vendetta escapes me. I however am not a mod, so I'll leave that decision up to them.

Mods have said repeatedly in the past that ECCIE exists for the hobbyists, not the providers. There are mechanisms in place to give any member a vacation based on their behavior. If you don't like someone's posts, feel free to block their handle; you will no longer see them.

Lastly Irony: attacking someone's credibility while repeatedly misspelling it as "creditable"
Can't y'all work this out? Perhaps a therapist or something? Eccie is supposed to be the Land of Happy Endings, not some sort of soap box or bull horn for sad conduct. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Hey--- why are you bringing therapists into this?? I don't wanna deal with their bullshit either
If you fold, ECCIE will live on. Originally Posted by corona
Exactly. And not the other way around.

I think I recall from the cowboygentleman alert a few weeks back that you ended up losing your p411 status because you lied about receiving pms from the person you accused. I don't have time to dig for the thread but I'm sure it's still on the first page of the Alerts forum.

You chicks need to chill the fuck out and keep to sucking and fucking. It's a pretty simple formula. Suck + Fuck = Money. BAM!!!! That easy.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-21-2015, 12:51 PM
Gotta love that the poll votes are public...
Exactly. And not the other way around.

I think I recall from the cowboygentleman alert a few weeks back that you ended up losing your p411 status because you lied about receiving pms from the person you accused. I don't have time to dig for the thread but I'm sure it's still on the first page of the Alerts forum.

You chick's need to chill the fuck out and keep to sucking and fucking. It's a pretty simple formula. Suck + Fuck = Money. BAM!!!! That easy. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Psh what are you talking about? The only reason they're allowed to comment on reputation, credibility, and track record is because theirs is impeccable right?
Psh what are you talking about? The only reason they're allowed to comment on reputation, credibility, and track record is because theirs is impeccable right? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Its called whorelogic. Lol

Oh is there a poll?? I can't even see it. I'm on moblie. Got more important things to do than sit at a computer all day. Poll-on!!!
Gotta love that the poll votes are public... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Haaa!