Indys

headed to PGH .. bummed Indys is down. i met lots of great people on that site in my 2 trips to PGH. i hope it comes back i never had an issue and the ladies were helpful on there to. bummer.
headed to PGH .. bummed Indys is down. i met lots of great people on that site in my 2 trips to PGH. i hope it comes back i never had an issue and the ladies were helpful on there to. bummer. Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe
I'm in Pittsburgh to see friends in the middle of the month and sad to see indys gone as well. Indys and p411 have always had the best Gents. Twitter and tryst have really stepped up though I'm newly verified on private so I'll see how that goes.
I hadn't looked at indys since July maybe and was trying to go to it a few mins ago. This thread has been quite informative of where it went yet again.
I loved old Indys, but I understand why they had to change. I miss how easy it made screening. I made a prior post talking about trying private delights, I love it so far! I'm going to utilize it when I'm back in town in like 9 days. I need to put more effort into my switter.
Well, old Indys is long gone and won’t return.
Well, old Indys is long gone and won’t return. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep
my problem with switter is people will use location-specific hashtags even if they're nowhere close. Like if you're physically located in columbus ohio don't use a #pittsburgh hashtag, right? But people do, and it honestly makes it almost worthless as a result.
my problem with switter is people will use location-specific hashtags even if they're nowhere close. Like if you're physically located in columbus ohio don't use a #pittsburgh hashtag, right? But people do, and it honestly makes it almost worthless as a result. Originally Posted by devdevve
I do that because I trying to get bookings for my future tour.
I do that because I trying to get bookings for my future tour. Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
Same