Compnay While You Take "It" From a Tranny

Saw a vid a while back of a tranny and a woman "teaching" a man how to deep throat the tranny's cock. All involved looked excited!
Come here my dear boy, now on your knees.....Ahhh yes take it all in, deep slow sucking gentle while you fondle the balls............Ummm I do love controlling, teaching and allowing others to obtain new heights of pleasure and broaden their minds and bodies.......Lifes to short not to have!!
I want it ALL!! MFM< MMF<FMM<MTF<FMT<TMF.....ect ect......It will be SOO HOT!! I got the guys ready and willing I just need a good hot TS whom would like my kitty to cum play with us......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Im game, just need a ride, or play here!
Shortcake and Ms A, what do we need to do to put this together. I so want in on the TMF game. I has long been a fantasy of mine too.....
Tranny, no. Gang-banged by a group of women with strap-ons, sign me up!
I will be in Dallas cum July............Lets make this happen my kinky friends.......YUM!
Sign me up Ms A! Shortkakes are you in?
Tranny, no. Gang-banged by a group of women with strap-ons, sign me up! Originally Posted by Zhivago52
What he said...
Sign me up Ms A! Shortkakes are you in? Originally Posted by Bigslugger1970
I would be, but sadly, Im moving to KC Missouri May 21st.
Ive placed a request in the Houston section asking for a Bi TS so boys we can make this happen and I hope soon........
On Eros, I counted 5 that advertised as available to couples, only 1 of these ads specifically says available to women. If I ever get to Houston, I hope to meat Kristi, who adverts as couples friendly. I believe she is a member here too.

www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=82416

Added: also, in keeping with the spirit of the OP, not only do you need to find a T-girl that is couples/female friendly, you need a top. Being female friendly you'd think they'd have to be a top but never assume anything.
Ms A let me know when you have that request filled as I would DEFINITELY be game for it....
Working on it as I type.........Several helpful tips cuming in pointing me to some HOT TS's here in Houston that are game to play with All............So MTF is looking good right now...
This would be the best. I am in if someone can set it up
Im game. Ready willing and able...........Where are all the kinky hot TS's???