Memo to providers on threADs (and forbidden ads-just don't): be creative please!

Yay. I dug and found it!!! Haha

That's a great freaking idea! I wanna do it too or maybe like a lost and found!
Lost:. HARD PENIS

If found:. PM please. Reward offered for anyone who can find It.
It's 6-7 inches Long. Kinda fleshy in color. Poor things head looks like a mushroom. Long body and short ballish hind legs. It's also missing it's front legs. Birth defect.
I now it sounds hidious but it's not as bad as I'm making it sound. Thanks in advance for trying to bring my poor hard penis home where it belongs!
Sheesh, how were brand new providers touring Houston supposed to know about where the best part of town for Incall was unless we inquired?!?!? I mean, if it wasn’t for this very useful post, I wouldn’t. I do concur that is one of the most ridiculous thread starters just because it screams AD, but it’s a relevant question for others. Doesn’t make all of us fools my luv! But thanks lol Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz

Honestly hon, it's the Texas women mainly that came before you that ruined it the most for the rest of the traveling girls. When you post here, there is jealousy because evidentally people feel this is "their turf" for whatever reason. If girls didn't need this board for marketing and business, they wouldn't post "period". Or start threads, post in the image gallery, etc. Just do you and don't fall for the bullshit bait that is constantly thrown out, it's not worth it. Houston coed went to shit long time ago.

I'm sure you'll do well on your visit. Just make sure not to post pics or dates and you'll be fine, it's considered an "Ad". Coed is for anyone that wants to post. Hit me up if you need any help and have safe travels!
Actually it was my witty charm and amazing sarcastic personally. Point was it's better not to post the same shit over and over. Where should I stay. What should I do. Blah blah blah. Google is your friend and it gets redundant with the same shit. If a female is visiting and truly wants to know the best area to get the most dick she should ask the ladies who live here. Cuz in here ultimately she will prob get made fun of and possibly a few PMs from dudes.

Be creative is the point

Lost and found threAd would be fun. I used it on another post of one Of the many where to stay here post.
Lost a nice hard dick. If found please contact me. (it was a lot more detailed but u get the point). Haha

Or the more direct approach.

Visiting Houston this weekend. Looking for people to show me the best sausage Houston has to offer.

Visiting Houston. Just got a new standard truck and would love for a few good men to show me how to drive a stick.

Ya know. Stuff like that. :-) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Made fun of??? For being from another part of the world and asking where to stay? I started out as a hobby board heaux a long time ago, when punctuation and less grammatical errors were used, so sugar I know all about TRYING to show your personality. Has nothing to do with anything ultimately. We’re all here for pussy One way or another and sometimes just need to be pointed in the right direction really quickly.
So you are here for the pussy??
Honestly hon, it's the Texas women mainly that came before you that ruined it the most for the rest of the traveling girls. When you post here, there is jealousy because evidentally people feel this is "their turf" for whatever reason. If girls didn't need this board for marketing and business, they wouldn't post "period". Or start threads, post in the image gallery, etc. Just do you and don't fall for the bullshit bait that is constantly thrown out, it's not worth it. Houston coed went to shit long time ago.

I'm sure you'll do well on your visit. Just make sure not to post pics or dates and you'll be fine, it's considered an "Ad". Coed is for anyone that wants to post. Hit me up if you need any help and have safe travels! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Exactly what I was going to say!!! Thank you luv bug! You’ve been more amazing in this one post than any other provider and I sure will!!!
Honestly hon, it's the Texas women mainly that came before you that ruined it the most for the rest of the traveling girls. When you post here, there is jealousy because evidentally people feel this is "their turf" for whatever reason. If girls didn't need this board for marketing and business, they wouldn't post "period". Or start threads, post in the image gallery, etc. Just do you and don't fall for the bullshit bait that is constantly thrown out, it's not worth it. Houston coed went to shit long time ago. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
+1
So you are here for the pussy?? Originally Posted by tbone2u
All the pussies and all the dicks. The good ones at least lol
What is your definition of good?
Asking for a friend.
+1 Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I miss DORFY at times like this...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2019, 05:21 AM
i see progress but not yet perfection..
WTF is a DORFY ?
I still havent figured that out....
I'm ALL good with a sweet pussy or a hard cock...so what the hell with ALL BS....Come on people Let's support our fellow peeps and have a suck a lot fun
So people really post here for attention?
I'm ALL good with a sweet pussy or a hard cock...so what the hell with ALL BS....Come on people Let's support our fellow peeps and have a suck a lot fun Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
^^^^

And Ms.Athena I am with you. Honestly I never really see ladies that come from other states posting as much as when Dallas girls come to Houston and post their threADs.
Like asking what the best bar & restaurant to go to in the middle of a Corona lockdown.
I think that's mostly because on the Dallas board they tend to allow a bit more than the Houston mods.

The times that we are living in I wish every lady the best and I honestly wish that Eccie could find a way that wouldn't put them in harms way that ladies can post more availability.