For Fucks Sake People, This Isn’t ISO’s!!!

I would think if the ISOs posted donations in exchange for services, the Mods would delete it.
  • ztonk
  • 06-22-2018, 11:36 AM
I would think if the ISOs posted donations in exchange for services, the Mods would delete it. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Correct.

ztonk
Well dang warhead...who is holding a gun to your head and making your ass log on"
This dude is already rich off of all the ad revenue and sales. If he does move he can still be extradited. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer

St C shared his books with you? Damn, that was nice of him.
He's an American extradited to the US for not being anonymous. ECCIE is running ads, selling memberships, all through a website th at solicits prostitution whether they admit it or not. You think limiting what is or isn't allowed to be said here will do anything to stop the law from jailing ECCIEs big wigs?

Are they going to extradite Switter's founders? They aren't American. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
“ big wigs “ only one boss here
St C shared his books with you? Damn, that was nice of him. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not that hard to find out how much money this site makes...
Not that hard to find out how much money this site makes... Originally Posted by golfistheanswer

Tell us.
Damn there posting iso's in co/ed faster than cheese burgers and fries disappears around tiatate
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/eccie.net/

He's probably talking about this or something similar.
That would hardly be enough to retire on.
Thanks dude. worthofweb site is really cool.

https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/eccie.net/

He's probably talking about this or something similar. Originally Posted by B Three
Just for my stupid brain. Asking for services in codes like TUMA, GS, BBFS without any mention of anything else is fine. right?
I would answer but you called me a dude...
That would hardly be enough to retire on. Originally Posted by pyramider
I know it’s not enough for me...

Most of my “friends” make more than that a year.
Wait... wow.... you are a girl. Sending PM right now

I would answer but you called me a dude... Originally Posted by B Three