txaustin202... keep my name out of your mouth!

• Toyz
  • 04-23-2012, 10:49 AM
I gottta wonder..... Did I ever tuck you in? Originally Posted by Whispers
You know my background Whispers...& its absolutely true...if you feel the need to tell everybody how "bad" you are...well...you ain't.

This isn't directed at 202, just a general comment.
I may look like a jock but I assure you I don't have the IQ of one. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Well TX, I am a jock. Albeit an older one. Got my college education paid for because I was a pretty damn good jock. People tell me I still look like a jock. And, after reading a variety of your posts, I have no doubt that my IQ is way higher than yours. So shove that up your ass .
  • Sire
  • 04-23-2012, 01:57 PM

I didn't care that you stated the rules but the extra commentary on my intelligence level was not needed. I may look like a jock but I assure you I don't have the IQ of one. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Now he's insulting us jocks!

Why wud yoo du that?
Originally Posted by Sire
I may look like a jock but I assure you I don't have the IQ of one. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Well TX, I am a jock. Albeit an older one. Got my college education paid for because I was a pretty damn good jock. People tell me I still look like a jock. And, after reading a variety of your posts, I have no doubt that my IQ is way higher than yours. So shove that up your ass . Originally Posted by ThrillBill88
My sentiments exactly. Thank you ThrillBill.

TX202, you are on your way to alienating everyone on the board it seems. Nice job.
my guess is that everyone stops talking crap to everyone we can put this to bed. please take this dick measuring contest off the board.

you guys can meet in public, talk, beat the shit of out of each other, whatever. just quit talking shit behind a keyboard and hash it out off the board please.

you guys already discussed meeting at some gym/boxing ring/ultimate fighting octagon - why don't you guys do that and get it over with?

all three major involved parties - sixx, whispers, and txaustin - all have to reply when someone posts a response. thus, for the next few days and possibly weeks we will continue to have this exchange of shit talking.

just take it off the board, get it resolved whatever way you guys see fit, have a happy meal, and shut the fuck up already!
You could choose to simply ignore the thread as you already know it contains nothing of interest to you....

Why is it that you don't?

You watch Jerry Springer don't you?!!!

I thought so!!!!

Ya just can't resist!
Fuck it. I only got a few posts into this and and I can already see where it's headed, based on past history. Whispers got his panties in a wad, Sixx pulled his his nose out of Whispers crack and started barking. The irony is, I don't think that txAustin202 is that sympathetic a character to most, but we have to be wondering why the resident estrogen guys are so on his case. How many threads (and tag lines) does it take to know that Whispers is threatened by txAustin202?
Boobs really just don't watch the train wreck....... or Who died and made you a dictator?

Bobave is showing a little jealousy for some weird reason.... I am not sure why anyone is jealous of Sixx and Whispers..... Maybe they feel left out...
Fuck it. I only got a few posts into this and and I can already see where it's headed, based on past history. Whispers got his panties in a wad, Sixx pulled his his nose out of Whispers crack and started barking. The irony is, I don't think that txAustin202 is that sympathetic a character to most, but we have to be wondering why the resident estrogen guys are so on his case. How many threads (and tag lines) does it take to know that Whispers is threatened by txAustin202? Originally Posted by Bobave

Boobs really just don't watch the train wreck....... or Who died and made you a dictator?

Bobave is showing a little jealousy for some weird reason.... I am not sure why anyone is jealous of Sixx and Whispers..... Maybe they feel left out... Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
I had a moment, so I looked... out of your 38 posts, all seem related to a defense of Whispers... uhh, Mods, does this seem a little odd to you? It does to me and yes, I have hit the RTM button... whadaya say Mods, when a persona appears just to attack the opponents of someone, is that kosher with you guys? Hmmm? Maybe when it's not Whispers...
I had a moment, so I looked... out of your 38 posts, all seem related to a defense of Whispers... uhh, Mods, does this seem a little odd to you? It does to me and yes, I have hit the RTM button... whadaya say Mods, when a persona appears just to attack the opponents of someone, is that kosher with you guys? Hmmm? Maybe when it's not Whispers... Originally Posted by Bobave
I can answer this RTM right here. I believe that you are implying that this person is a 2nd handle that belongs to Whispers, correct??

Do you have anything to offer beyond speculation that this is a 2nd handle? We usually require a bit more "proof" when people make accusations in an open thread.

I think if you look a little more closely at the posting style, avatar, etc. you will see who this person is and who he was. I know beyond any doubt that it is no more Whispers than it is Bobave. The Mods have spoken!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I had a moment, so I looked... out of your 38 posts, all seem related to a defense of Whispers... uhh, Mods, does this seem a little odd to you? It does to me and yes, I have hit the RTM button... whadaya say Mods, when a persona appears just to attack the opponents of someone, is that kosher with you guys? Hmmm? Maybe when it's not Whispers... Originally Posted by Bobave
You are as wrong as it would be for me to wear a speedo

Sixx
  • ztonk
  • 04-23-2012, 09:46 PM
You are as wrong as it would be for me to wear a speedo Originally Posted by sixxbach
I sooooo didn't need that visual!

z
Space is right on the money.....

I even announced who I was to Ztonk when I gained premium access....

If you consider all my post as a defense to Whispers then I should be fired....

I am just offering a neutral perspective as I have nothing to gain from either side.

I am probably just ribbing the weaker party in these threads.
You are as wrong as it would be for me to wear a speedo

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I was sorry I opened this thread until I read this
  • Ivory
  • 04-25-2012, 08:19 AM

Do you have anything to offer beyond speculation that this is a 2nd handle? We usually require a bit more "proof" when people make accusations in an open thread. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Whispers accuses me and others of exactly this repeatedly in open threads, sure some have been spot on accusations, but others have been merely speculation...and I think that is kind of the point that has been going on with this drama thread and others like it.

I guess what is really telling...is that no matter how many adversaries of the Attack Pack gets banned, the drama never ceases...makes you wonder what the most common denominator actually is here.