Disastrous attempt at meeting someone. What now?

Don't give up! Shit happens, it was a misfortunate occurrence, I would give up on trying to see that particular provider. You should definitely come and see Your Yourdesire, myself, or their are plenty of great providers here in Kc. Sorry you had that experience happen to you. Best of luck!
I'll just say for the benefit of all and it may piss some folks off. Give up the link or stop complaining. IMHO

You're not doing the rest of us ant favors.
So, over the long weekend I decided I needed a massage. Then I thought, WTH let's just skip the AMP and meet a provider from here. Seems like the AMP scene is rather risky these days. I picked what I thought was about as safe an option and reached out. I passed the screening, which sadly involved some real world data. Seems like that's the only way for a noob to get started these days. So, I setup a time for today, Monday at 10AM. Being my first time, I was nervous AF. I thought the provider I picked was well regarded and safe but you know how the mind works...is this a sting, will I get robbed. The whole cloak and dagger setup to meet just had me nervous..it was my first attempt after all. So, I couldn't get the address until I was in my car on the way. I drove north and when the address arrived I made a comment that it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I came to terms with it and kept going. She gave me the chance to back out since I was nervous but I didn't want to. So, 45 minutes later I arrived 15 minutes early. Followed the cloak and dagger rules, then texted for a room number. Crickets. I kept trying for 15 minutes. I reset my phone, figured maybe she wasn't getting my text. Tried again still nothing. So, I figured maybe a drive to catch another cell tower would work. I drove down the street to the corner market and bought a pop...even though 3 fingers of scotch was what I was wanting now at 10am. Got back in the car and shazam! She had replied with "???". Swell. I replied to let her know I was at the store and would be right there...just need the room number. Again...nothing. DamnItAllToHell. I drove back and waited, texted some more and finally gave up. Part of the cloak and dagger routine involved picking up a key card so I went in the place and turned it in at the front desk. On the almost hour drive home, she blew up my phone with texts ranting about how I ghosted her. I asked her to calm down, told her she clearly didn't get my texts as I was there 15 minutes early. She continued to call me a liar, eventually threatening to bother me at home and work. Neato.

So, I guess I'm on some black list now and will never get going in the hobby. That's fine, masturbation is safer and cheaper. My first inclination was to do an encounter report here so you guys are aware of it. I guess that's not really my style. It was an unfortunate accident and I don't want to cause her to lose any business on my account. There really are a lot of guys on here who seem to have had great encounters with her, so there's that. What would you do? Originally Posted by SouthOfKC
That is such a sad horrible story! I can’t believe ladies treat their clients like that and expect to be respected. And you’re sure you did your homework first and she had glowing reviews right? Well I hope you don’t give up after that get back on the horse and pick the right girl. We need nice guys like you in this