The best way to finish sexually?

Best way to finish... aside from a spasm of raspberry cream and fear? I like to end off a melting frenzy of lust exhausted, panting, and thrusting away in the condom, trying to prolong the feeling.
As sexy as all the alternatives are, the best finish for me has always been the one nature designed; skin on skin, passionately exploding every last drop deep inside the warm, wet folds between her legs. The best hobby alternative has to be the cim; bbbjtcws. Still skin on skin, warm, wet, passionate and unencumbered by man made materials. The downside is that, unlike Linda Lovelace, most women don't benefit the same way. Oh, the guilt.
My email address says it all...iluvbbbjcim@yahoo.com
market research?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
You can call that if you want too. I just want to know what makes the men happy.
With an incredible sexy woman like Tara, it would have be russian. Ideally, I would have a 9" hot throbbing cock thrusting between her incredible tits that she is pushing together. With every other stroke she looks down and takes the head of my cock between her lips with a suction that goes "pop" when it exits... After several strokes like this, there is the incredible sensation of orgasm with pre-cum that is oozing out of my cock and lubing the friction between my cock and her tits. This moment may only be a split second, and if only there was a way to extend the moment?, I then start shooting Peter North like jet streams of hot thick steamy cum high into the air. Several streams go way over her head, some land in her hair, some land on her face and the later streams land on her chest. She pulls the stringers off her face and body and rubs them into her breasts and nipples till they shine with a lovely sheer. "I smell sex and candy" Yeah!@
Uncovered in pussy best, first way. Cum in mouth, or HJ, is the other way.

My only wish is not to stop manipulations until the very last spasm is over: at least 2 mintues after the eruption. Milk it all the way out and focus on the sensitive area(s) until her either pushes you away or ceases jumping.

Then a nice warm cloth !

Thank you
Trooper H- I love the way you think! Ura freak, I love it - that's hot!!

(1) 69
(2) NQNS BBBJ
(3) PSE BBBJ -COF
(4) Cowgirl becuz I can cum @ the same time!!
(5) Doggie is nice too becuz of the mirrors on my headboard!!

Mmmmm all of this talk is making me horny. (like I wasn't already, lol)

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Once again...utilize ALL that is available to you...inside, breasts, stomach, mouth/face/neck, feet, back, derriere, hands...the opportunities are numerous!
Variety can be fun!
Cheers!
best way would have to be deep inside while she is riding on top.

2nd, 3rd, 4th would have to be the mouth...

5th, good old fashioned HJ
if in doggy all over her back and ass

then i would lick it off
  • st929
  • 12-08-2010, 01:08 PM
I really dont care how I finish as long as the lady dosent instantly jump up and rush to clean up the mess. That makes it feel dirty. However it ends, relax and hold me for a bit before the clean up begins. Dont run from my juices like they are a crosive acid.

Back to my box.
I prefer CIM when ready to pop. Popping inside the cover does nothing for me or her I don't think. It is much more sensual when CIM finishes jr off. A lot of providers I have seen prefer it.
I don't care much about how I finish; the way we get there is almost always the determining factor in how we end it. And I really have trouble finishing at all if I am not sure that she has already completed a fine trip herself!

A hot hour session with a lady I already know may be so blatantly a booty call (for both of us) that a CIM or COB is the perfect way to finish, while a more sensual or first date is usually finished in her, in the cover, preferably in Mish while we are looking at one another or kissing. I generally do prefer that my date doesn't rush to clean up. Make me feel as if you are glad we took the journey, not just glad the trip is over!

The exception is a quickie. They can be a blast, and sometimes the mess has to be taken care of Right Now. But those encounters tend to be more for public or semi-public play, or a quick interlude between public appearances (like in the car while driving from dinner to the hotel). Until that level of play has been established and we have had a public date, I usually prefer a bit of "intimacy" after orgasm, just to make it seem like we both want to be there.
by mouth
russian is really great too
Trooper H- I love the way you think! Ura freak, I love it - that's hot!!

(1) 69
(2) NQNS BBBJ
(3) PSE BBBJ -COF
(4) Cowgirl becuz I can cum @ the same time!!
(5) Doggie is nice too becuz of the mirrors on my headboard!!

Mmmmm all of this talk is making me horny. (like I wasn't already, lol)

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Thank you sweetie... I think me & you need to get a room. I'll be in touch real soon.

Trooper H