How serious is outings an anonymous legally protected source?

This so called whistleblower is nothing more than a disgruntled government employee who Adam Schiff talked into making up a bunch of crap with the promise that he would never be found out.

Doesn’t everybody know this?
I showed you where he broke the law. But it has to be enforced. Just admit it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You didn't show where he broke any law. Pretty much the status quo for libs in the last three years.
I'm a bona fide piece of shit? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
What facts and reason are you referring to.

1. Trump didn't "out" anyone. It was a simple retweet of what was already out there.

2. I'm still waiting on where the Whistleblower is granted anonymity. Originally Posted by eccielover
he would rather whine about the forum
This so called whistleblower is nothing more than a disgruntled government employee who Adam Schiff talked into making up a bunch of crap with the promise that he would never be found out.

Doesn’t everybody know this?
. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Chunk Tran and HummerHoe doesn't
Please cites where in any world, what Trump did was appropriates. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Where in the ECCIE polices is it appropriate to have multiple handles ASSWIPE...please tell us where in any WORLD??
I guess what you did was appropriate ASSWIPE YOU FUCKING RULE VIOLATING HYOPCITE!!
What were your last words at the bottom of this self-anointed 5-star trash thread of yours...WHAT A FUCKING LOSER.
Please RTM THIS POST!!