How often do you masterbate?

Even at 50 years old, I'm still a once a day guy. When I was a teenager, I would usually masturbate to the point of blowing dust as a load.
Im being totally honest... ive never masterbated. Plenty of my clients request that i do it, so they can watch. But, i always say naw.
Only when clients leave me all worked up. Go home pour a drink and plug in the big John. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Please...tell me if I leave you hanging!
Damn near everytime BDS makes a new post. The photo in her avatar is fucking hot! Originally Posted by boardman

I just got BM off.....hell to the yea!!
I never Masterbate. But, I have masturbated a few times.
Babydoll,
Please teach Leah the joy of female masturbation.
At nightdiver's request, i made a new video that shows just how nice it can be!!

pm me leah
I do not masturbate enough. I am not blind, yet.
I couldn't go out last night so I rubbed it out 4x's and then again this morning.
I just got BM off.....hell to the yea!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Please post for me, I really need to rub one off.
About 3xs a day except during leap year.
Bragging is delightful.
*blows dust off thread* I must say when I was in my teens I probably masturbated until as someone else stated dust below out my cock lol. Now I do it like once or twice a day. Its "hard" not to masturbate when you've never been fucked by a girl ever . But maybe I'll find me a girl who can do the job for me here .
Anywhere from 2-4 times a days, sometimes more just depends on how horny I am that day.
Hey Alex let me help you with that.