The SCIENCE on Global Warming

Yeah, I guess that is sort of the point. Knuckleheads like you formulate opinions based on what you hear from the conservative entertainment industry while you gaze at the television like a hypnotized crash test dummy. Reading something would require thought...and comprehension....and some semblance of brain--power. So, that lets you out, right? Originally Posted by timpage

Look moonbeam2... http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/10/1...s-roundup-201/

Lowering Standards: One example of poorly conducted survey research is becoming a political slogan – 97% of scientists … The first paper proclaiming this result appeared in EOS, and was based on a survey of over 10,300 geo-scientists of whom over 3,000 responded. The 97% came from the researchers weeding through the responses and using 79, of which 77, according to the researchers, believe that global warming/climate change is human cause. It is more than a stretch to assert that less than 1% of those surveyed constitute 97% of scientists.

A repeat is appropriate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, look who is cutting and pasting.
Well, look who is cutting and pasting. Originally Posted by timpage
Posting a graph is not close to your rant from the social media.

I'll ask in this thread ...also..

On your way to acquiring your doctorate did you take at least one geology course?

(BTW .. when I ask "take" .. I mean complete with at least a passing grade.
Not sign up for it and then drop it.)
It is apparently your entire argument since you post nothing else. Which ought to tell you something.

Posting a graph is not close to your rant from the social media.

On your way to acquiring your doctorate did you take at least one geology course?

Not sign up for it and then drop it.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I guess that is sort of the point. Knuckleheads like you formulate opinions based on what you hear from the conservative entertainment industry while you gaze at the television like a hypnotized crash test dummy. Reading something would require thought...and comprehension....and some semblance of brain--power. So, that lets you out, right? Originally Posted by timpage
You do realize the abstract of your own goddamned posting pointed out in language a fucking 3rd grade dropout could read that 2/3 of the papers expressed no opinion. So how in the fuck do you get that 97% agreement. It is 97% out of one third that you made sound a lot more important than it is.
You do realize the abstract of your own goddamned posting pointed out in language a fucking 3rd grade dropout could read that 2/3 of the papers expressed no opinion. So how in the fuck do you get that 97% agreement. It is 97% out of one third that you made sound a lot more important than it is. Originally Posted by DSK
Surely a LYING LIBERAL wouldn't manipulate data to try to achieve their point ?
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Surely a LYING LIBERAL wouldn't manipulate data to try to achieve their point ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It would be shocking, wouldn't it?
Damn near like WMD'S n Iraq.
Damn near like WMD'S n Iraq. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So... were Bill and Hillary LYING when they said Saddam was acquiring WMDs?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
Damn near like WMD'S n Iraq. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Very well said, eehhbbuuhrrrrrr the Independent 0zombie... said NO ONE! except eehhbbuhhhrrrr the Independent 0zombie and her groupies...

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Are you gonna hand EKIM the INBRED CHIMP some Kleenex for his tears and some TP for the shit he just blew down both of his legs because of you showing him how BOTH the lying Clinton's said Sadam had WMD's ? It would be the nice thing to do for such an enfeebled, tormented mind.
Very well said, eehhbbuuhrrrrr eehhbbuhhhrrrr ...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Push 1 for English.

Find any nukes?????

Not sign up for it and then drop it.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is apparently your entire argument since you post nothing else. Which ought to tell you something. Originally Posted by timpage
Did you not get a doctorate, because you couldn't "get in" or ....

... because you believed you were too smart to get one?

Carry on, pleb.

That's timely .... and they want them back in .... let's see ....

.. they knew about the WMD's in Iraq, but didn't know about ....

the threat of terrorists in Libya, the emails on the home server, or the cancelled checks.