For All of You Who Disrespect Trump

Strange seeing a thread about disrespect for Trump. I think more right-wingers have disrespected Biden this past week, than any other figure in US history has been disrespected in a similar time period. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
People tend to get pissy when a guy has the country at the brink of nuclear holocaust.
Strange seeing a thread about disrespect for Trump. I think more right-wingers have disrespected Biden this past week, than any other figure in US history has been disrespected in a similar time period. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Seems many of the Demonicrats aren't so thrilled with Old Cabbage Head either, especially the ones with piggy banks in Ukraine. Polls are looking a bit messy and so far 31 Deonirats have decided to look for jobs in the private sector, presumably at CNNLoL, MSDNC etc.

In other news:

The Nacho President told Miki Brezhinski this week that she was not planning to run in 2024

That leaves Heels Up Harris to do it, after she finishes with the people in Poland

• WTF
  • 03-09-2022, 04:16 PM
People tend to get pissy when a guy has the country at the brink of nuclear holocaust. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You are in the running for Chicken Little of the year award.
You are in the running for Chicken Little of the year award. Originally Posted by WTF
You are. You’re certainly not a Rooster!!!!!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Printed just for you....

Strange seeing a thread about disrespect for Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Need to pass these out next election.
Already saw that not having the popular vote won't work twice.
Is it illegal to pass them out in Georgia like bottled water is to people in line ?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are in the running for Chicken Little of the year award. Originally Posted by WTF
Strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
Printed just for you....

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by matchingmole

Your learning opportunities are endless. And it doesn't have to be just pictures.
Hmmm. Maybe this is more consistent to what the OP posted.

Originally Posted by Precious_b
That's why people are not interested in restarting school. They prefer their jealousy.

So more factual learning materials would improve their post-educational experience.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2022, 05:34 AM
Strange game. The only winning move is not to play. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes...quit running around crying about how scary the world is for partisan political gain.
LOL! Financing and directing a nazi coup for personal enrichment in a country we had no business interfering in was totally bipartisan. Joey and Johnny and Barack and Lindsey were all happy to work together setting up their little slush fund at the expense of the American worker.