Px, Sp, Sc - same person?

This is the part where you get your medicine, swallow hard you’re not a baby!
:-) even though I'm happy. This thread still needs to be locked.

Now

edit - B3 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

LOL, now you sound like your favorite lady when she WANTED Trump Impeached
But, that still hasn't happened

[youtube]staff edit Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You know how these guys like to keep bumping their own stuff everyday?
Let’s keep this one at the top for as long as humanly possible.
Saw a Pistolero thread like that on the main page.
You Fucktards trying to fuck up another date night with B3? Fucking Tebow...I’m trying to score some Admin Anal UITB..... ik B3 ik....
You Fucktards trying to fuck up another date night with B3? Fucking Tebow...I’m trying to score some Admin Anal UITB..... ik B3 ik.... Originally Posted by Russ38
^oh shit! Sorry bout that........er......I mean my previous post.......no......wait....... dammit
You Fucktards trying to fuck up another date night with B3? Fucking Tebow...I’m trying to score some Admin Anal UITB..... ik B3 ik.... Originally Posted by Russ38
So you're the fucktard who's cockblocking me...
Now you know how the rest of us feel waking up to nonsense daily. Honestly, I have no issue with you. Please just stop badgering & harassing the board daily with nonsense... respect goes 2 ways! This isn't just for you its for Shine..whatever his name is and the Px.. guy.
Lets enjoy the hobby, the board & attempt to not badger each other daily. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Point of clarification. I badger and harras no one...people typically badger and harras themselves with intolerance and ego...and most times they cant even see it.

Just like with my ASPD vs. Eccie peace thread. Non peaceful protesters entered and received rebukes by Darth. I can fix some broken people through my philanthropy but not all... that's God's job by and large. ;-)
^^^^ You still here?....

^oh shit! Sorry bout that........er......I mean my previous post.......no......wait....... dammit Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It's all cool....she was in the shitter I thinck.....

So you're the fucktard who's cockblocking me... Originally Posted by boardman
Cockblock is such an ugly word bm.....
Why Why Why with these threads???

This one isn't getting closed, but it isn't hobby related...to the sandbox.
Why Why Why with these threads???

This one isn't getting closed, but it isn't hobby related...to the sandbox. Originally Posted by B Three
Exactly. Why why why? Thanks for recognizing this.
sc.....I guess she figured you weren't hobby related. She's a smart lady.
It's time to go back to your tree.
Point of clarification. I badger and harras everybody...people typically badger and harras themselves with intolerance and ego...and most times they cant even see it.

Just like with my ASPD vs. Eccie peace thread. Non peaceful protesters entered and received rebukes by Darth. I can fix some broken people through my philanthropy but not all... that's God's job by and large. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

FIFY

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
adjective: delusional
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

• based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
      "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"