Providers against all AA? Let me know

• 09-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Secret Baby is easily Top 5 in Dallas for body and personality!
1. Never announce your race on this board..pimps are collecting your info. Learn the rules...
2. Most ladies here look nothing like theIR pics...The Fantasy is better than REALITY. They are doing you a favor...Trust me!
3. "Young white ones"LOL....pimps control all their shit...Don't even bother!
A lot of AA are just here looking for variety and no strings attached,(hopefully that's the Op's case).
There is a misconception that white is "better" or a black man just wants a white girl...LOL
The fact is rw world black/mixed ladies are somewhat conservative in the bedroom, especially without a commitment. White chicks do Everythang...I mean EVERYTHANG! lol
Based on my experience most of the ladies in the hobby are not racist it's just business. If you get an opportunity to visit, just conduct yourself with class.
That brings up an interesting question... Assuming Prostitution is ever legalized will prostitutes be forced to sleep with whoever comes in the door? (No NBA policies) If you're going to a brothel and a tranny comes out...will you be forced to see him/her because to decide not to will be discriminatory?

There's going to more triggering than fucking going on in the future....
I'll tell you why, they don't give a F about anyone's feelings, just like no one else cares. These guys are the sensitive type of tricks always crying about something. Originally Posted by BLM69
Hilarious...but probably true! LOL
Secret Baby is easily Top 5 in Dallas for body and personality!
1. Never announce your race on this board..pimps are collecting your info. Learn the rules...
2. Most ladies here look nothing like theIR pics...The Fantasy is better than REALITY. They are doing you a favor...Trust me!
3. "Young white ones"LOL....pimps control all their shit...Don't even bother!
A lot of AA are just here looking for variety and no strings attached,(hopefully that's the Op's case).
There is a misconception that white is "better" or a black man just wants a white girl...LOL
The fact is rw world black/mixed ladies are somewhat conservative in the bedroom, especially without a commitment. White chicks do Everythang...I mean EVERYTHANG! lol
Based on my experience most of the ladies in the hobby are not racist it's just business. If you get an opportunity to visit, just conduct yourself with class. Originally Posted by 8701
Thank you baby..smooches! Luckily i look better than my pics so ive been told lol.
you are all ridiculous with these threads.
Reading these comments confirms the best move ever professionally and personally was to move away from the south all together. Visiting is nice but I don’t miss this type of environment at all.

I’m black and my preference AA women but a lot of them have this no black men or no black men under 40. I’m 41 and remember being 20 something putting up with this in DFW. I’m still thankful for those who did take a shot. Erotic Anastasia was welcoming and gave me my first shot.
No color reason here. I assume someone u really wanna see must don't see aa? JUST MOVE ON BOO. Originally Posted by Str8Kandi
Honestly is not anyone in particular, thanks for commenting though boo 👍
I'll tell you why, they don't give a F about anyone's feelings, just like no one else cares. These guys are the sensitive type of tricks always crying about something. Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM what’s that stand for Black Loving Mothaf****.... jk jk look man, are you okay or what? You seem to be harnessing some feeling towards the topic that don’t seem healthy. I don’t think it’s bad to communicate this question to providers... why do you ???????? Nobody is trying to force anything or make someone change who they choose to deal with but asking the question to them and not you shouldn’t be so fucking bad... calm down dude
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2019, 12:21 AM
BLM what’s that stand for Black Loving Mothaf****.... jk jk look man, are you okay or what? You seem to be harnessing some feeling towards the topic that don’t seem healthy. I don’t think it’s bad to communicate this question to providers... why do you ???????? Nobody is trying to force anything or make someone change who they choose to deal with but asking the question to them and not you shouldn’t be so fucking bad... calm down dude Originally Posted by Tcooler
I'm good, point was that nobody has to gobble on anything that they don't want to, no matter how the other person feels about it

This subject has been beaten to death years ago, then someone ask the same question again and again expecting a different answer.
next up: ta'nehisi coates writes a part 2 to his 2014 reparations essay (extremely well written, easily one of the best pieces of writing in 21st century american non-fiction) with demands that white hookers pay reparations for past 400 yrs of nba policy in the form of free pussy to all african americans and africans.

the part one of this essay, if anyone cares to read:
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ations/361631/
Why can't the providers that don't see AA respond to this thread and explain the reasons why they don't see AA? I think that will make the OP feel better and maybe give him some closure of sorts and it will put an end to all this speculation.

So let's hear from the providers that don't see AA and maybe this topic will stop coming back up. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I have both black and white friends and have met watch your back dogs from both races. During a recent discussion one of the providers said she added the no AA tag because several times AA men scheduled an appointment to try to add her to their stable and she got tired of the hassle.
I'm good, point was that nobody has to gobble on anything that they don't want to, no matter how the other person feels about it

This subject has been beaten to death years ago, then someone ask the same question again and again expecting a different answer. Originally Posted by BLM69
And we all know what its called when you do the same thing over and over expecting a different result
If people are tired of others talking about racism, guess how tired others are of experiencing it. Dead horse? Stop talking about it? Fuck that. Deal with it. Posting an NBA policy makes no sense. If you don't see black guys, just don't respond to a request. It's that simple. You dont have to see anyone you don't want to. If you think black guys are inherently dangerous, screen better. If you're not attracted to black guys (as if physical attraction has anything at all to do with the hobby), list all the other physical attributes you don't like...say obesity or small dicks (or big ones). Race is the most listed physical attribute to ban others on this site. It just is.

There are way more ads banning blacks than any other physical attribute or behavior. If we just look at ads, there are more woman on the board who would rather get ff by a 400 pound white guy for a half hour for $200 than see Michael B. Jordan on a boat in Tahiti for $1k.

Don't ask me not to talk about it. Ask yourself why you need to defend it.

And for the white knight guys dying to jump in to feign defending women's choices, kiss my ass in advance. I never see y'all talking about womens choices when they want to charge more or going after guys pushing bb on new girls. You have no moral authority.

If you're sick of talking about race, help clean this shit up so we can talk about something else.

P. S. And I'm not even black! Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
This might be the post of the year.

These same ol' yahoos come in here and talk ALLLL that shit about how tired OF THE TOPIC AT HAND they are. Actually addressing the matter be damned.

All they give a shit about is shifting the agony and grief of the subject to the black man. They could give two fucks about how WE feel about the constant, NEVER ENDING inconvenience of dealing with it.

The typical attitude is SUCKS TO BE YOU...GLAD IT AIN'T ME...SHUT UP ABOUT IT, and crawl back into your hole.

Then they do a fistpump and be like, yeahhh!! Woo hoo!!! I'm glad you don't see those black bastards!! Way to go!!!
I love eveyone 💜
Well I’ll be in town tomorrow and would love to see you