Advice -- nutting too quick

man this thread took a left turn quick... i'm far from depressed and dont need meds. Like i stated sex is fine w/ SO and people I know... its going in w/ someone new. Originally Posted by tikz
Maybe you should try a sticky buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSF0dtDRD8
Try to relax and start off pleasing her, instead of her pleasing you first.. touching, rubbing, daty, to calm yourself down and help you relax...
MSOG sessions. Shoot, repeat, shoot, repeat, etc.
I've been hobbying for good 2-3 years now and every time I see girl, incall or AMP, the 2nd they go down south I let go... This never happens w/ SO or when i'm w/ girls I know.

I chalk it up to nerves... I've tried everything from beating it/fucking SO right before, the night before etc... but nothing seems to work.

My question is anyone else have this problem? and any advice to fix it? Originally Posted by tikz

I do have this problem. Mine also is prevalent in the real world with the SO.

I went the doctor route and was prescribed the exercises and antidepressants. Neither has worked. And coming off the ssri meds is fucked up! Sick withdrawals!

I have tried sticking with one provider. She can prolong the BJ with varying the technique. As soon as vaginal penetration occurs, so does the urge to explode. I please her to the max to prolong the fun, but under a minute of fucking is not fun.

I have some desensitizing cream to try on my next visit. Only thing is that it can't go on until the condom goes on. Wouldn't want her mouth to be numbed by the cream in BJ.

MSOG would be good if the provider was willing to get you off first thing and let you recharge will pleasing her. I can't wait until the half way point and still have time to go again.

I'll post any gains I make and see if it can be figured out.