The NY Times Spinning Hillary

....just another example of decisions coming back to bite us in the ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They are still ...

And my memory reminds me it was Carter who trained and armed the to-be "Al Qaeda"

..... not the Taliban.............

..... the Taliban were the ones making nice with Enron when Clinton was "in charge."

Kinda like "we" partnered with Ho Chi Minh against the Japanese in WWII.
Wasn't it Odumbo that aided and abetted the al Qaeda affiliate that killed Ambassador Stevens?
There's your Foggy Bottom flow chart, Eva.

If Hildabeast doesn't deserve 100% of the blame for the Benghazi security lapses, then tell us how much blame should she get? 25%? 50%?

You can look at the flow chart and allocate the blame, applying Eva's rules of perfect accountability, then tell us who fucked up and where.

Remember, your numbers must add up to 100%. Let me know if you need help with the math.
They are still ...

And my memory reminds me it was Carter who trained and armed the to-be "Al Qaeda"

..... not the Taliban.............

..... the Taliban were the ones making nice with Enron when Clinton was "in charge."

Kinda like "we" partnered with Ho Chi Minh against the Japanese in WWII. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The expediency of the moment can make for strange bed fellows.

Our "Ally" in WW-2, Uncle Joe Stalin, made The Nazis look like rank amateurs when it came to genocide and murder. Probably the worst human being to ever live.
The expediency of the moment can make for strange bed fellows.

Our "Ally" in WW-2, Uncle Joe Stalin, made The Nazis look like rank amateurs when it came to genocide and muder. Probably the worst human being to ever live. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It would be a toss-up between him and Mao. Nicolae Ceaușescu and Pol Pot are also contenders.
Yeh, just in shear numbers, it might be a toss up between Stalin and Mao. In truth, history doesn't even know how many people died at the hands and on the orders of these two monsters.
Yeh, just in shear numbers, it might be a toss up between Stalin and Mao. In truth, history doesn't even know how many people died at the hands and on the orders of these two monsters. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That is true. It is the numbers that set them apart from the other monsters in history.
[QUOTE=lustylad;1054868493]There's your Foggy Bottom flow chart, Eva.

If Hildabeast doesn't deserve 100% of the blame for the Benghazi security lapses, then tell us how much blame should she get? 25%? 50%?

You can look at the flow chart and allocate the blame, applying Eva's rules of perfect accountability, then tell us who fucked up and where.

Remember, your numbers must add up to 100%. Let me know if you need help with the math.[/QUOT

Another dupe like In Bred Hankering the ass fucked parrot. Welcome, In Bred will be happy to show you the ropes of getting your ass reamed out daily. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Uh, LittleEva. Are you so stupid as to not realize that IB soundly handed you your ass on this one? If Hillary was not in charge of embassy security, who was?

Once again, LittleEva, you are doubling down on stupid.

Uh, LittleEva. Are you so stupid as to not realize that IB soundly handed you your ass on this one? If Hillary was not in charge of embassy security, who was?

Once again, LittleEva, you are doubling down on stupid.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks for joining the group of the brain dead. You fit right in. In Bred and I guess you cannot understand the flow chart showing when a request comes into the state dept where it originates and the channels it progresses through where it stops. Looks like you are just another little man spewing your stupidity If a conservative political analyst like David Brooks says you all are full of shit I will take his word over you fucktards.. In Bred posts a chart of the state dept and you idiots all piss yourself because the SOS is at the top, wow where did you think she would be?
Thanks for joining the group of the brain dead. You fit right in. In Bred and I guess you cannot understand the flow chart showing when a request comes into the state dept where it originates and the channels it progresses through where it stops. Looks like you are just another little man spewing your stupidity If a conservative political analyst like David Brooks says you all are full of shit I will take his word over you fucktards.. In Bred posts a chart of the state dept and you idiots all piss yourself because the SOS is at the top, wow where did you think she would be? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Who's Mutphy?

If everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane..Mutphy's law<--- your signature
I see you fixed it... you are welcome.
I guess you cannot understand the flow chart showing when a request comes into the state dept where it originates and the channels it progresses through where it stops. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're right, Little Eva, we can't understand the flow chart, but you are the FLOW CHART EXPERT. U da man! You've been hounding us for it, so now it's time for you to walk everyone through it. Show us where the Benghazi security requests were buried. Tell us what percentage of the blame for ignoring these requests should be assigned to each office. If you can't do that, then I guess it's time for you to STFU.
  • CJ7
  • 01-20-2014, 10:02 PM
You're right, Little Eva, we can't understand the flow chart, but you are the FLOW CHART EXPERT. U da man! You've been hounding us for it, so now it's time for you to walk everyone through it. Show us where the Benghazi security requests were buried. Tell us what percentage of the blame for ignoring these requests should be assigned to each office. If you can't do that, then I guess it's time for you to STFU. Originally Posted by lustylad

another question you cant answer yourself ... so how can you say for sure the answer you get is correct? if your capable of checking answers, you're capable of understanding the chart ... as a whole, you're simply incapable

you also wanted to know about percentages effecting tax hikes.... impossible to determine, no data was ever published just like your sophomoric Benghazi requests being buried ... so answer your OWN question or STFU

or dodge
or slobber about tranny sex
or call me childish names
or shift the burden of your stupidity to me or anyone else to avoid making yourself look like a total FOOL ..

Hint ... too late, Fool.

enjoy that ? consider my response to you a rare treat.
Who's Mutphy?

If everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane..Mutphy's law<--- your signature Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are YOU correcting someone's spelling, Drools Verne?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!