So whores gain a tool in shutting down negative reviews?

Hey.KendalClarkson. You are sexy and pretty or have a very beautiful body !! As a worker, I hate that word Whore, u are sexy and want to feel pretty !!!!
Hey.KendalClarkson. You are sexy and pretty or have a very beautiful body !! As a worker, I hate that word Whore, u are sexy and want to feel pretty !!!! Originally Posted by Michigandan
This guy..
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1628813

Why was this closed? Any real reasons other than FREE PUSSY?

If I have to leave 2-3 hundred dollars behind I get to call them whatever I want.

Local whore gets a negative Review.....

PW WKs descend and disruption occurs as both sides go back and forth...

Provider whines to please shut the thread down....

Instead of a MOD actually Moderating the thread and the differing opinions presented the Negative review gets locked and drifts away.....

Damage control successful........

How is any of that good for information presented? Both sides managed to post up some worthwhile info......

Wasn't the point of adding a MOD on the Austin Staff to be able to actually MODERATE threads? 4 Pages of back and forth and not a single warning or comment FROM a MOD other than to lock the thread? Originally Posted by Whispers
Mods. You get what you pay for.
If you can throw money in front of them than they won't go after the free cat.
I love it when men who are in the "hobby" get mad and call us providers whores....really turns me on lol gets me nice and wet. Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Well, gettin' pissed on always gits folks wet. But if'n it turns 'em on it usually costs 'em extra!
It was locked because it went off topic... Some lame ass was just taking out of his ass, as if anyone even listens. And again... what is so wrong with FREE PUSSY? The ones that bitch about it are the ones that JUST DONT GET IT! LOL.. in this case I agree with LITTLE MONSTER.
No it went off topic because a lame ass pussy whipped white knight acted like a total fool and had to be put in his place. Shine up your armor WK!
Nothing wrong with free pussy, there is something wrong with acting like one after.
Guys have a right to write no reviews on your beloved maiden in distress without your bullshit.
Not everyone has to write over inflated glorifying reviews every time.
That bullshit wrecks the flow of true information!
LMFAO.. I see why you only do 15 mins besides no money... who could stand being around you for more then that.. You are hereby DISMISSED from ECCIE.. now be gone before the PUNISHER gets involved... HAHAHAHAHAH
Make sure he wears his shiny armor and rides his white horse.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1627655
You might want to re-read and see what people think of you WK?
Come on fool...your like Danny DeVito from twins, not much is expected from ya.. I don't hate you ROCKERICK, I have lots of sympathy for SPECIAL NEEDS people. I think the larger burden is on your parents.. You are just the result of hardcore partying, bad decisions and lake of funds. It just not your fault... I feel for ya. Peace.. I guess I am just " GOING TO HAPPY HOUR!!!! HAHAHAHAH
Yeah go ahead and pickle your empty skull cavity Marvel action hero "Pussy Whipped White Knight."
In Latin "Jizmata Peon."
  • Old-T
  • 02-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Yeah go ahead and pickle your empty skull cavity Marvel action hero "Pussy Whipped White Knight."
In Latin "Jizmata Peon." Originally Posted by moonshiner

One of the most consistent things on this board: When a person has clearly lost the argument--when they have been backed into a logical corner and have nowhere to run without looking the complete fool--they scream "WK" at the top of their lungs as if that makes all the mean people who yell at them go away.

Don't you agree, Little Ricky?
There once was a member that was called a WHITE KNIGHT
He got all kinds of pussy and the hole that was tight

ROCKERICK insulted him and tried to get under his skin
But MATA is better and always gets the win

This guy is just lonely just talks out of his ass
because he wished he can even get the ass that I pass

So this BANDLER will keep going until he gets banned
He will just stay at his computer and keep using his hand
I'm just stating that you call as providers when you're not mad at us and whores when you are lol just thought I would put that out there. Never denied being a w**** but I'm a damn good Whore. And wouldn't that make you a w**** though - you are what you eat you know Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
hope this motivates you sexy Kendal, I want you to seduce me KendalKlarkson so bad soon, and talk dirty to me