Difference Between Squirter and Gusher?

Send me a pm amber, I'd like to know how to make it happen.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm coming to Houston anyways. You and I have a date regardless. You will get your HANDS on lesson soon love. Your TIME IS COMIN.... be ready.
Hmmmm...I like wet talk!

I think some guys really like it, some prefer not due to wetness and losing friction and some never witnessed it.

I have been with 2 gushers and 2 squirters on eccie...Kianna Pleasure is a true gusher...like a water fountain. I have never seen a girl do that before...but it was cool.

Stephani of Arlington and Amber Rains are pop squirters...It's a burst of busted water pipe then stops...lol

I enjoy the wet play.......

A girl can fake an orgasm but not a squirt

Shep

So I recently found out I am a gusher (awesome) but was told by a close friend that it wasn't anything to be excited about. According to another, squirting is much more exciting for men. So, I humbly ask the men to chime in. Is gushing or squirting more exciting/desirable? Is squirting considered a fetish and gushing not so much? I'm super excited about this latest development of mine...perhaps i'm getting excited about nothing :-(

Originally Posted by desi.snakes
I don't mind a squirter just watch the eye ok? Oh wait, that's what the girls tell me. Uh....yeah, I don't mind a squirter even if you get me in the eye. It's cool.
  • Sami
  • 12-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Meee tooo... No need for lube is my motto!!!

Damnit! I was thinking the same thing! LOL

I need to sign up for your classes Amber lol!

I have noticed over the last few years I have become more wet than ever!

I've have only experienced Squirting twice in my Personal Relationship and I think I should learn how to be able to do it more often!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Love the "squirt"!! I've had the pleasure of the Maxxi squirt, now just waiting to get to the Amber squirt!!
mmmmmm shep..come do it again baby..what was it? Three times in a minute? God yeahhhhhhh!!!

UOTE=sheparsekiii;1934983]Hmmmm...I like wet talk!

I think some guys really like it, some prefer not due to wetness and losing friction and some never witnessed it.

I have been with 2 gushers and 2 squirters on eccie...Kianna Pleasure is a true gusher...like a water fountain. I have never seen a girl do that before...but it was cool.

Stephani of Arlington and Amber Rains are pop squirters...It's a burst of busted water pipe then stops...lol

I enjoy the wet play.......

A girl can fake an orgasm but not a squirt

Shep[/QUOTE]
Love the "squirt"!! I've had the pleasure of the Maxxi squirt, now just waiting to get to the Amber squirt!! Originally Posted by angusranch

Bring it.. I've been waiting on you babydoll.